Paris at Raceland Predictions

Who will win?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check this link out, those Rams are even invading residential neighborhoods in neighboring states and still cannot be caught!! :lol::lol

For some reason oldramber....I just KNEW you would post this. I saw it too and I immediately thought about you guys up there in Ram Nation.:lol:

I believe that Raceland doesn't have anyone standing in their regular season scedule that can beat them... IMO ... Not taking anything away from other teams I just know the Rams can play some dang good ball.

Raceland by a bunch in this game. Sorry Paris.

RAM ... That orange shirt is looking better every week. :lol::lol::lol::thumb:

That's one fast Ram, I wounder if he has any eligibility.

:sssh: Someone may accuse us of something...:eek:

Besides, he is a soph and will be enrolling this week.:D

I will keep it for you, you can come and be an honorary Ram, anytime you want. Kind of like duel citizenship.

I have plenty extra, I am sure something could be worked out.:thumb:

For some reason oldramber....I just KNEW you would post this. I saw it too and I immediately thought about you guys up there in Ram Nation.:lol:

We are thinking of going up there and see if we can catch that thing and bring it back to RamLand for a Mascot. The Huntington Police and city crews aren't having any luck at apprehending the critter. Maybe cvillecat, Ram and myself can give it a shot.:lol:

I say they let us keep him if we can get him.:thumb:

Raceland will wrap it up with a win.

However I still look for Paris to give it all they got.

Paris has very small enrollment. Not a lot of guys these days it seems like.

I would like for someone at the school to come on here and give us the ratio of boys/girls at the high school.

I give Coach E. a big thumbs up for working hard with the numbers he's got.

We are thinking of going up there and see if we can catch that thing and bring it back to RamLand for a Mascot. The Huntington Police and city crews aren't having any luck at apprehending the critter. Maybe cvillecat, Ram and myself can give it a shot.:lol:

I'll give you a hand with that one. Heck, that thing looks like it should be your mascot anyway...did you see the rack on that beast?

I believe that Raceland doesn't have anyone standing in their regular season scedule that can beat them...

This is where the season is going to get tricky for Raceland. I agree with you Kyniner...but I would add Raceland can only beat itself right now. And by that I mean, if the Rams cannot maintain focus on the immediate task at hand, someone MIGHT slip up on them....one never knows, a call here, a turnover there....strange things can happen.

I don’t think the coaches will let this happen, but they can only do so much. The players, hopefully, will understand they can always improve some aspect of their game.

This is where the season is going to get tricky for Raceland. I agree with you Kyniner...but I would add Raceland can only beat itself right now. And by that I mean, if the Rams cannot maintain focus on the immediate task at hand, someone MIGHT slip up on them....one never knows, a call here, a turnover there....strange things can happen.

I don’t think the coaches will let this happen, but they can only do so much. The players, hopefully, will understand they can always improve some aspect of their game.

Once again...a very good post from Painter.

Concentration, Focus and execution with a pit bull mentality and we should be ok. Overconfidence and arrogance will send us home with a loss. I feel the coaches should help keep their focus on Paris.

:thumb:

Maybe cvillecat, Ram and myself can give it a shot.:lol:

Did someone say shot? I don't care to go catch that thing. I have never took live game home, but I will give it a try.

Raceland will wrap it up with a win.

However I still look for Paris to give it all they got.

Paris has very small enrollment. Not a lot of guys these days it seems like.

I would like for someone at the school to come on here and give us the ratio of boys/girls at the high school.

I give Coach E. a big thumbs up for working hard with the numbers he's got.

KYFans, I think you are correct. I don't expect this game to be a cake walk, I expect Paris to show up and play hard and expect to win. I just hope all the Raceland players understand this as well.

Painter when you are right, you are right. Keeping the Raceland players focused is the number one objective. Like you said before, "the more a team wins, the harder it is keep them focused", that may not be the exact quote, but it was the just of it.

I have said it before, and I will say it again: the first time Raceland shows up and expects to win, they will get beat. You can't take any opponent lightly, because Raceland has a bulls eye on their back right now, and everyone wants to be the team that beat them.

I hope they maintain focus and play every opponent the way they should, hard and with that pit bull mentality that sidelinedoc spoke of.

Raceland, your destiny is in your hands, what are you going to do with it?