Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KyFans11

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyFans11

  1. Have not seen a thread on this. Predictions? I can't understand why Option Right isn't doing more threads for Paris?
  2. How many other programs have you been around? This has and does happen in lots of places. Not just BCHS. I will say yes Massie has helped things a lot. I knew he would be able to get them into shape. I still am not convinced that he is the right head coach. Nothing personal... just an observation... Also I would like to hear from the other side on this as well. We are only hearing from his supporters on here. I personally can't make a decision on what I think until I hear from both sides. Need fair and balanced arguement on here please.
  3. Well this win get Massie off the hook up there?
  4. Is it too early to ask what we are predicting for the Paris-BC Game?
  5. I'd say Raceland will close out District play in a big way, by however many they want to put on the board.
  6. Yes, I will take a shoot of Bourbon in a close one too.
  7. Congrats Hounds! Thomas and Dumphord both looked really good in this game. Stanley did a nice job on an onside recovery.
  8. Now did I not say Paris would have a good half? Reminds me of last year, holding their own even shorter staffed, but ran out of steam. I still say for a little team they deserve respect for giving it all they got.:thumb:
  9. I take it then that the Barnes kid had nothing to do with this? That is good to know. I had hoped not. Well sounds like Fresh/JV just earned themselves all starting positions. Goodluck to them and their season!:thumb:
  10. Another long subject. I am just really suprised that Option Right is interested in BCHS Football. That stuns me ... :scared:
  11. That is really interesting to say the least. So is Massie going to tolerate this?
  12. Pray Go to ATM Can't eat- stomach gets way to nervous.
  13. So who insisted that he reinstate the football players? The Suptd., the principal, the AD or?
  14. Sounds like a big mess. But from what I heard he got support from the student body to support him and the team by rushing to the field after winning Friday night... Maybe it's all on the mend?:creepy:
  15. I think there are more getting away with it then we realize, just not at BCHS. I do see improvement at BCHS... However I still think you can stick a fork in him.:eek:
  16. Don't know what they would do? I see both ends of this as an outsider. But we don't know what led up to the players snapping off on their coach- why- what tricked it off or? However regardless I thought if you slung your helment on the ground you were gone for good? :confused: Sounds like to me Massie is outnumbered at BCHS with dissenters and sounds like many are not happy or like him...:argue: That is what it sounds like to me. Just me. I don't know much, so once again that is just me.
  17. Raceland will wrap it up with a win. However I still look for Paris to give it all they got. Paris has very small enrollment. Not a lot of guys these days it seems like. I would like for someone at the school to come on here and give us the ratio of boys/girls at the high school. I give Coach E. a big thumbs up for working hard with the numbers he's got.
  18. I did not realize this made the local news. I heard several people talking about this over the weekend, and said they saw this on the news!?!?! The coach had police escorts to and from practice??? He's a big strong guy, why would he need police escorts? Was his life being threatened or something? Did you see this?
  19. Well it sounds like the right steps are being taken.:thumb:
  20. So did the helmet slinging happen before or after the alleged coaching arguement?
  21. This all sounds confusing. I thought this was a special group and they were going to be the Break Out for The Colonels?:confused::confused:
  22. That would be good for them, I hope it all works out or comes out in the wash for you all. Goodluck with the rest of your all season!
  23. I couldn't tell you anything about any of the kids there. I couldn't tell you who even coached them in middle school. But a school as big as BCHS and your typical "big ole strong farm boys" I am having a hard time with this knowing the size of guys I remember that played at BCHS... and now that these big ole farm boys aren't coming out anymore... Why? And I think that is a legit question. I'm not going to place all blame on the coaches on here, but it makes me question their PR ability and chemistry they have or don't have with these kids. That is legit to think that too. Or is a combination of both; that and that kids just aren't into it like they used to be, or do they not like playing for that coach or are they emabressed getting stomped every game of the year? However yes if you love the game you play regardless, but you would have to see why different ones up there at The Hill are upset. Just the whole thing has confused me since this was supposed to be their breakout year, and now people in town are talking about upperclassmen quitting, got kicked off (whatever really happened) - What happened? Why the blowup all of a sudden?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.