Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton and Bourbon

Who will be the winner 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will be the winner

    • Pendleton
      39%
      11
    • Bourbon
      60%
      17

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Can it end in a tie.... It would be nice to see PCC get a win, but I think I am still inclined to think this could end on Saturday...

Who will it favor if rain is a factor

Pendleton Co. 15-12.

  • Author
Who will it favor if rain is a factor

 

Not to sure I know PC has pretty good skilled players what ever they are doin

Bourbon in a close one, 21-14.

  • Author

Number 3 from PC will have a big game

I'll take a Bourbon.:D

Yes, I will take a shoot of Bourbon in a close one too.:D

Bourbon by a touchdown, maybe some relief for Massie.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.