Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bourbon County 42 Pendleton County 26

Featured Replies

Final. PC still looking for that elusive first win.

Great win for Bourbon, I didnt get to go to the game, I heard the offense looked good and Barnes,Manning stood out.

Well this win get Massie off the hook up there?

How was Pendleton's passing game?

How was Pendleton's passing game?

 

Not to take away from Bourbon, but if the weather conditions were better the score would of been closer due to PC's passing attack. Their shot passing game looked good. Bourbon shut down much of the running of PC, the Manning kid at LB has proven to be beast for BC's defense.

.

Well this win get Massie off the hook up there?

 

The parents and the Admin. in Bourbon will still be on a witch hunt for Massie. There can't be another situation in the state with that type of distraction. The parents are the worst I have ever seen and the Admin. wants Massie to turn a program around in 3 yrs when they are the same Admin. that let the program hit rock bottom for 6 or 7 years. Massie has done a good kob of getting the program rebuilt.

I really think the head coach has this program going in the right direction. I think he needs to evaluate his needs in regards to his coaching staff.

I really think the head coach has this program going in the right direction. I think he needs to evaluate his needs in regards to his coaching staff.

 

I agree, :thumb:

The parents and the Admin. in Bourbon will still be on a witch hunt for Massie. There can't be another situation in the state with that type of distraction. The parents are the worst I have ever seen and the Admin. wants Massie to turn a program around in 3 yrs when they are the same Admin. that let the program hit rock bottom for 6 or 7 years. Massie has done a good kob of getting the program rebuilt.

 

 

How many other programs have you been around?

This has and does happen in lots of places. Not just BCHS.

I will say yes Massie has helped things a lot. I knew he would be able to get them into shape. I still am not convinced that he is the right head coach. Nothing personal... just an observation...

Also I would like to hear from the other side on this as well. We are only hearing from his supporters on here. I personally can't make a decision on what I think until I hear from both sides. Need fair and balanced arguement on here please.;)

How many other programs have you been around?

This has and does happen in lots of places. Not just BCHS.

I will say yes Massie has helped things a lot. I knew he would be able to get them into shape. I still am not convinced that he is the right head coach. Nothing personal... just an observation...

Also I would like to hear from the other side on this as well. We are only hearing from his supporters on here. I personally can't make a decision on what I think until I hear from both sides. Need fair and balanced arguement on here please.;)

 

I been around several programs in the last 26 years of coaching, and I can undwerstand you needing both sides of the story. But this is not a one sport issue at BCHS it is the same situation in baseball as well. I agree Massie may not be the best fit, but going back to the Admin they are not going to go out and get a coach for what they are wanting to pay.

I been around several programs in the last 26 years of coaching, and I can undwerstand you needing both sides of the story. But this is not a one sport issue at BCHS it is the same situation in baseball as well. I agree Massie may not be the best fit, but going back to the Admin they are not going to go out and get a coach for what they are wanting to pay.

 

:thumb:

One observation I can make in the case of BC football is quite simple and to the point.My sons have played against them for 7 years and this is the best I have seen Bourbon play.This is not due to better athletes.BC had a kid with the last name of Christopher that led the state in rushing I believe.Your coach has made your team respectable and your fans and administration don't appreciate or support him.You have the best coach you can get because no one else will take the job anyway for reasons already stated by other posters.Stay with Massie and improve or run him off and return to your previous stature.

Massie has done a whale of a job...

 

2006: 0 wins

2007: 2 wins

2008: 2 wins (chance for more)

 

From where this program was 3 years ago, and where it is now... not even close... they aren't a great team by any means... but they haven't embrassed themselves often this year either...

One observation I can make in the case of BC football is quite simple and to the point.My sons have played against them for 7 years and this is the best I have seen Bourbon play.This is not due to better athletes.BC had a kid with the last name of Christopher that led the state in rushing I believe.Your coach has made your team respectable and your fans and administration don't appreciate or support him.You have the best coach you can get because no one else will take the job anyway for reasons already stated by other posters.Stay with Massie and improve or run him off and return to your previous stature.

 

 

 

 

Your right gridmaniac, as long as these few parents and adm. are there little hope for BCHS athletics, and that means all sports.:fight:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.