Paris at Raceland Predictions

Who will win?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is where the season is going to get tricky for Raceland. I agree with you Kyniner...but I would add Raceland can only beat itself right now. And by that I mean, if the Rams cannot maintain focus on the immediate task at hand, someone MIGHT slip up on them....one never knows, a call here, a turnover there....strange things can happen.

I don’t think the coaches will let this happen, but they can only do so much. The players, hopefully, will understand they can always improve some aspect of their game.

Good post and oh so true. We are our worst enemies at times.

:sssh: Someone may accuse us of something...:eek:

Besides, he is a soph and will be enrolling this week.:D

I have plenty extra, I am sure something could be worked out.:thumb:

It has to be a big fat boy size shirt. I was raised mama's good home cooking and my wife likes to feed me the same. Kinda keeps me jolly plump to keep the other ladies from looking my way. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

FYI.......Anyone that is planning to attend the game friday against Paris. Game time has been moved back until 8pm. It is JFL night, so the pre-K through 6th grade teams will be recognized prior to warm ups and get to warm up by their favorite players. It always makes for fun during pre-game. Hope to see everyone there!!!!!!!!!

It has to be a big fat boy size shirt. I was raised mama's good home cooking and my wife likes to feed me the same. Kinda keeps me jolly plump to keep the other ladies from looking my way. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Sounds like you would fit in very well down here in Ram Land. We may not know much but we do know how to eat and we do it often :D. Speaking of, have you heard mention of the Brats&Kraut at the Ram Grill?

That alone will be worth the trip for you along with some "slobber knocker" hits and Ram football".

Well, it is Thursday morning and almost another game day for Raceland. I hope that the Rams have had a great week of preparation, and they are about ready for their third, out of four, district games.

Big night for Raceland, JFL night, there will about 180 JFL players there to warm up with the big boys and be part of the Raceland program. A district home game, with a big crowd and good atmosphere. I hope that the Rams stay focused on the task at hand and take care of business, nothing else.

Play hard, carry out your assignments, block, tackle, run, pass, and catch. The Rams have to stay focused and prepare for each opponent one at a time.

Play like a Champion,

and you will never be disappointed.

:lol: Sounds like you would fit in very well down here in Ram Land. We may not know much but we do know how to eat and we do it often :D. Speaking of, have you heard mention of the Brats&Kraut at the Ram Grill?

That alone will be worth the trip for you along with some "slobber knocker" hits and Ram football".

Oh my yes. :thumb: Those are a great sandwich. The last time I was over in Ram Land I got one and went back to get another and they were out. I've been trying to get ole' CURTIS LOWE to bring me one but he hasn't as of yet. :lol::lol::lol::lol: He may have tried but they don't make it past his car. :lol::lol:

^ Like I along with others have said.... Paris always seems to have athletes and speed. Should Raceland go into this one overlooking the Greyhounds then we will leave the game with one loss in the district.

Rams.....Stay Focused .... Leave it All Out On The Field ........and Play Raceland Ram Football!!

Remember Rams, no matter the record or the year or the favored team, this game has always been a war. Last year, we went down there a little too confident and almost come home with a loss. They are rich in tradition and have a few State Championships under their belt, so do you really think they FEAR us? I don't think so. We have to play hard and intense and TCB!!!!!!! Good luck to both teams tonight and may there be no injuries!

Remember Rams, no matter the record or the year or the favored team, this game has always been a war. Last year, we went down there a little too confident and almost come home with a loss. They are rich in tradition and have a few State Championships under their belt, so do you really think they FEAR us? I don't think so. We have to play hard and intense and TCB!!!!!!! Good luck to both teams tonight and may there be no injuries!

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: