Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/LCA predictions

Who wins? 157 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Wow is anyone as excited for Friday as me? This is gonna be another 2 point game!

  • Replies 312
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All I know is, the lucky guy/girl who wins split the pot this friday is gonna be rollin' in the money if everyone in the crowd participates...I say if any of us BGP Ram fans win then we should all go out for a victory dinner on saturday after the game!

I don't know, but I know where 3 Big Pigs will be Friday night. That would be Raceland, as spindoc and myself join Ram for a little pregame tailgating, Ram style. :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

You guys must be really BIG eaters :lol:

BAR-B-Q2.jpg

You guys must be really BIG eaters :lol:

 

 

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh: They still haven't recovered.

Wow is anyone as excited for Friday as me? This is gonna be another 2 point game!

 

 

I am so excited about this game! It is all I could talk about at work today!

I hope the grill workers have taken notice of the fact that spindoc and I will be at the game, and have stocked up on the sausage dogs. It could be a record day for sales, especially if Bluto is as big as Popeye's old nemesis.

 

"Just how big a boy are ya, LRCW?", asked Roy D. Mercer.

"Just how big a boy are ya, LRCW?", asked Roy D. Mercer.

 

 

 

This is my after picture, after I lost 50 lbs .:D

Spindoc.jpg

This is my after picture, after I lost 50 lbs .:D

 

I see Subway commercials in your future.:lol:

This is my after picture, after I lost 50 lbs .:D

 

I hope the rams has that many rushing yards as pounds. :jump:

I hope the rams has that many rushing yards as pounds. :jump:

 

:thumb: And half in passing yards, to boot.

I wish it was Saturday. Because I cant take it.

 

Amen!!!!!!!! I just said that to someone earlier today. By the way, HCT, I heard you were talking up a storm in the stands Friday. You can't keep a secret can you?!:lol:

Amen!!!!!!!! I just said that to someone earlier today. By the way, HCT, I heard you were talking up a storm in the stands Friday. You can't keep a secret can you?!:lol:

 

keep secrets, You bet I can. :confused:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.