Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/LCA predictions

Who wins? 157 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I sure hope we get updates down in Frankfort.

  • Replies 312
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Raceland wins in a barn burner.

high scoring game.

35-30

Pulling for the Rams, however, LCA 31-28.

I am going to say LCA just for the fact I have been wrong so many times this year. Lets hope my streak doesnt end. haha

LCA Eagles, remember these numbers:

 

 

37-35

Rams!!......32 - 34............................This was the score of your last loss that also knocked you out of your playoff run on 2007.

 

Just who was that that beat you that night? Could it have been........: :sssh:.

 

I think that you know why this is in "Eagle Blue"!

Rams!!......32 - 34............................This was the score of your last loss that also knocked you out of your playoff run on 2007.

 

Just who was that that beat you that night? Could it have been........: :sssh:.

 

I think that you know why this is in "Eagle Blue"!

They had better remembered that, because that is exactly what will happen again this year, if Raceland doesn't come to play.

 

I would hate to see the same team knock them out of the Championship game, two years in a row. That would be plenty enough motivation for me.

I wanted to post an say a Happy Thanksgiving at ALL Raceland and L.C.A. Players, Coaches and Fans/BGP members! I'll be back on Friday if not sneaking in a little peek before. Have a good one my friends. :thumb:

 

Attn: LCA parents and players.....make sure that your players have and enjoy tons of Turkey on Thursday and Friday loaded with Titrafine so you will be good and sleepy uh, I mean alert on Friday night.:D

  • Author
Is it Friday yet?

 

Its hump day were almost there!:dancingpa

Its hump day were almost there!:dancingpa

Hump Day.

Holiday

Game Day.:banana:

I want to wish everyone at BGP's a very Happy Thanksgiving! I want to extend warm wishes and salutations to our Friday opponent, LCA. Have a safe Holiday and trip to our home on Friday. I hope you stay injury free in the game and I hope you are unfortunate enough to travel home to start Basketball season.:lol:

LCA, Rams have been here before

By MARK MAYNARD - The Independent

 

Just like last season, Lexington Christian Academy and Raceland are playing for do-or-die stakes.

 

For one of these Class A football powers, it’s basketball season on Saturday.

 

As far as playing on the road, Rains said he’s looking forward to competing in one of the best Class A environments in the state.

 

“I don’t mind playoff games on the road,” he said. “It’ll be a hostile crowd, no doubt, but our kids are used to that. Raceland is a neat environment to go play a football game in. Our kids and coaches kind of enjoy all the hooting and hollering.”

 

Rains said the Raceland community’s love affair with its team is evident. “It’s a small community that really supports its football team,” he said. “I’ve always enjoyed playing there and there have been some wins and some losses.”

 

Link

It's a Great Day to be a RAM!!!!!

 

 

TCB!!!!!!!

  • Author

I hope it's a little bit warmer this Friday!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.