Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/LCA predictions

Who wins? 157 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What do all the Raceland fans think? Does LCA come out with an empty backfield and pass like crazy? Or, do they come out with a full house backfield and run the power game?

  • Replies 312
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do all the Raceland fans think? Does LCA come out with an empty backfield and pass like crazy? Or, do they come out with a full house backfield and run the power game?

 

Your problem lies in the ability of the Eagles to do both.

Best of luck to the Rams!

 

Colonelmike

 

Thank you Colonel.

He picked our secondary apart, and it looked like Swiss cheese. I think someone else said something about Raceland's secondary having to improve this week.:sssh:

:thumb: Ram, if I didn't say it then I certainly should have. As in my other post, I said that this Raceland team is going to have to step things up and play their best game of the season to get the "W" and a Regional Championship.

What do all the Raceland fans think? Does LCA come out with an empty backfield and pass like crazy? Or, do they come out with a full house backfield and run the power game?

 

LCA is a very, very well coached football team. They will do whatever it takes to beat Raceland. LCA can play and has had sucsess with just about any attack that they need to. I look for them to spread things out and pick the Raceland secondary apart and then come back with Hayden on the run. NEVER count the LCA QB out, he is a winner and can get things done.

 

I said before and you can bet that the LCA kids want this one BAD! Rams, I think that you have the ability BUT......can you match the desire that LCA will come in here with?

Break out another dose of Orange Crush for this week, it will take the best effort of the season.

 

12 - 0 and 3 to go Rams:thumb::thumb:

What do all the Raceland fans think? Does LCA come out with an empty backfield and pass like crazy? Or, do they come out with a full house backfield and run the power game?

 

I believe LCA will show a balanced attack on offense as they have all season. The Orange Crush D will need to be prepared for everything. Rains is a great coach and is capable of making adjustments as the game goes on. It will be up to the Rams defense to determine what offensive attack the Eagles stick with

 

The Rams must be extremely physical on both sides of the ball and hit them in the mouth on every play. Special teams will be a big key in this one.

 

Raceland 28

LCA 23

Nice of you to send the messages to the Ram team, but I hope Ram players aren't reading this site. Not much to be gained by reading the back and forth on here.

 

Why thank you for your concern VOR :D. I am sure that our coaches do a more than adequate job of talking to and instructing our players. I am also pretty sure that the players know to listen to them.

There are a few of us on here that just show support for this team and do it in different ways. A couple of us have coached youth sports in the past here and me personally years ago have coached some of the fathers of the players of the last several years and longer.

Maybe I am talking on my post a little over the top but I don't apologize for it and was really just posting in some ways that I may have talked to one of my teams years ago.

I definately know my place and know that the Raceland coaches have the complete control and respect of this football team as they should. Some of us show support in different ways and I am not trying to make any kind of a statement other than that. I don't have a problem with your post at all, was just explaining my view on it. I get on here to show support along with having some fun. :thumb:

I guess if everyone were the same that BGP would be a pretty boring site to be on.;)

  • Author

Hmm burnout it would be different if me and Ram hadn't already went into detail about Racelands secondary having to step it up! The corner they picked on and got most of their yards on was also the backup as well. But who really cares we shutdown and held Hayden to 45 yards! Who is said to be the best in the 1A. This game is going to be one of the best statewide!

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

  • Author
The thing I like the most is you wont see the ram fans or Bluto arguing. Or any other LCA fans for that matter. IT will be the random people coming in with their non knowledgeable predictions!:argue::rolleyes:

 

:sssh:

  • Author

Getting this thread back on track. I know the rams had practice at 9am this morning. Anyone know if that's their only practice of the day? Or are they doing two a days to stay focused through the holiday?

Bluto what about the blue eagles? How are there practices running through the holiday?

Getting this thread back on track. I know the rams had practice at 9am this morning. Anyone know if that's their only practice of the day? Or are they doing two a days to stay focused through the holiday?

Bluto what about the blue eagles? How are there practices running through the holiday?

 

Did Raceland not have school today?

I'm pulling hard for Raceland in this one. The Rams are the only local team still alive and I'd love to see them win.

 

I don't think they will though. These two teams are very evenly matched. If they played 10 times, each team would win 5. Raceland got LCA last time, I think LCA gets this one.

 

LCA - 31

Raceland - 28

 

Prove me wrong Rams !!!!

 

Good luck to both teams.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.