Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/LCA predictions

Who wins? 157 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I want to see some more out of Robbie Logan, Cody Chinn, Cory Baldridge, Cody Grant, Eddie Compton, Sabastian Johannson, and Rocky Jobe. These guys are the ones that will make a difference in this game. I want to see them come out fired up and ready to create havoc in the trenches. There is nothing that I love about football more then to see good solid line play. I want to see these guys come out and make people say, "Wow, what a line".

 

Denton, Carver, and Kelly have to come out focused and take control of this game. We need them to come out and dominate the ground game. Take the fight to the defense, make them adjust.

 

Boyles has to make LCA respect the pass. Boyles can be a weapon through the air, and every pass has to count.

 

Selvage, McKee, Watson, Huffman, and Tolliver have to do everything they can to make Boyles look good. Go get the passes, pull in the passes that are not on target. Make good runs after the catch.

 

On defense, Raceland has to be "Pit Bulls". Fly to the ball, make the big hits, cause turnovers. Solid run stopping defense, and ball hawking pass defense with pressure on the QB, making him rush his throws.

 

Raceland has to step it up a notch or two this week. This will be the hardest game of the season thus far, and will not be handed to anyone. This game will not be decided by halftime. Four quarters of quality football with several lead changes.

 

Fight, scratch, and claw for every yard. Dig, rap, and drive with every tackle. Play every play like it is the play of the game, because you don't know which play may be the play that decides this game. There will not be a little play, or a little position, or a little assignment. Every thing in this game will matter, everything in this game could be the deciding factor.

 

Play like Champions.

  • Replies 312
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK Ram Fans, I am back and I have some more bad news for the Ram faithful. Last time everyone said I didn't know what I was talking about, and from the lack of crow being served, I guess that I was right in my predictions against Russell. Sure I missed picking the winning team, but not by much. But, I was dead on with my prediction of what would happen in the game. So, here goes. I have seen Raceland play several games, I even saw the Raceland/LCA game. Raceland's pass defense is going to get lit up. LCA did not do a very good job of scouting in the first game, and came out running the ball. After they realized that Raceland's pass defense was so soft, LCA started scoring on long pass plays. I think LCA will come out passing early and often to prove this point. They will pick on the Raceland corners and beat them into submission. After Raceland adjust with their linebackers, then the D-Train will run ramped.Raceland does not have the defense to stop LCA, and I don't think Raceland can out score LCA this time around.

 

LCA 38

Raceland 21

OK Ram Fans, I am back and I have some more bad news for the Ram faithful. Last time everyone said I didn't know what I was talking about, and from the lack of crow being served, I guess that I was right in my predictions against Russell. Sure I missed picking the winning team, but not by much. But, I was dead on with my prediction of what would happen in the game. So, here goes. I have seen Raceland play several games, I even saw the Raceland/LCA game. Raceland's pass defense is going to get lit up. LCA did not do a very good job of scouting in the first game, and came out running the ball. After they realized that Raceland's pass defense was so soft, LCA started scoring on long pass plays. I think LCA will come out passing early and often to prove this point. They will pick on the Raceland corners and beat them into submission. After Raceland adjust with their linebackers, then the D-Train will run ramped.Raceland does not have the defense to stop LCA, and I don't think Raceland can out score LCA this time around.

 

LCA 38

Raceland 21

 

You my sir are wrong once again. You couldn't of possibly been thinking when you wrote this. Raceland now has Tolliver back, so they are good in the secondary. And didn't the GREAT D train only run for 40 some yards. He seems ramped to me. LCA should leave him at the station.

Just for the record, these are the projections from Calpreps for the 1A playoffs Friday, November 28th

 

1A PLAYOFFS

Beechwood (Fort Mitchell, KY) vs. Frankfort (KY) at TBA, 7:30pm [projection: Beechwood (Fort Mitchell, KY) 31-21]

Crittenden County (Marion, KY) vs. Mayfield (KY) at TBA, 7:30pm [projection: Crittenden County (Marion, KY) 27-21]

Hazard (KY) vs. Pikeville (KY) at TBA, 7:30pm [projection: Hazard (KY) 38-21]

Lexington Christian (Lexington, KY) vs. Raceland (KY) at TBA, 7:30pm [projection: Lexington Christian (Lexington, KY) 35-31]

Just for the record, these are the projections from Calpreps for the 1A playoffs Friday, November 28th

 

1A PLAYOFFS

Beechwood (Fort Mitchell, KY) vs. Frankfort (KY) at TBA, 7:30pm [projection: Beechwood (Fort Mitchell, KY) 31-21]

Crittenden County (Marion, KY) vs. Mayfield (KY) at TBA, 7:30pm [projection: Crittenden County (Marion, KY) 27-21]

Hazard (KY) vs. Pikeville (KY) at TBA, 7:30pm [projection: Hazard (KY) 38-21]

Lexington Christian (Lexington, KY) vs. Raceland (KY) at TBA, 7:30pm [projection: Lexington Christian (Lexington, KY) 35-31]

 

Have you looked at the Massey ratings? They have slightly different outcomes and are based on a little more fact, imo. I am not good with a computer (in linking sites), but I would like to see them on here, too.

Good Luck Friday night Rams and Coaches Fannin, Maynard and Hoof, from the land of the Green, Black and Gold.

Have you looked at the Massey ratings? They have slightly different outcomes and are based on a little more fact, imo. I am not good with a computer (in linking sites), but I would like to see them on here, too.
The only thing I could find was the chart that showed probability of winning the tournament. It was Beechwood, Raceland, LCA in that order of the top three.
I want to see some more out of Robbie Logan, Cody Chinn, Cory Baldridge, Cody Grant, Eddie Compton, Sabastian Johannson, and Rocky Jobe. These guys are the ones that will make a difference in this game. I want to see them come out fired up and ready to create havoc in the trenches. There is nothing that I love about football more then to see good solid line play. I want to see these guys come out and make people say, "Wow, what a line".

 

Denton, Carver, and Kelly have to come out focused and take control of this game. We need them to come out and dominate the ground game. Take the fight to the defense, make them adjust.

 

Boyles has to make LCA respect the pass. Boyles can be a weapon through the air, and every pass has to count.

 

Selvage, McKee, Watson, Huffman, and Tolliver have to do everything they can to make Boyles look good. Go get the passes, pull in the passes that are not on target. Make good runs after the catch.

 

On defense, Raceland has to be "Pit Bulls". Fly to the ball, make the big hits, cause turnovers. Solid run stopping defense, and ball hawking pass defense with pressure on the QB, making him rush his throws.

 

Raceland has to step it up a notch or two this week. This will be the hardest game of the season thus far, and will not be handed to anyone. This game will not be decided by halftime. Four quarters of quality football with several lead changes.

 

Fight, scratch, and claw for every yard. Dig, rap, and drive with every tackle. Play every play like it is the play of the game, because you don't know which play may be the play that decides this game. There will not be a little play, or a little position, or a little assignment. Every thing in this game will matter, everything in this game could be the deciding factor.

 

Play like Champions.

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

5 thumbs up on all of this Ram. Raceland has to play the best football that they have played all season to get this one. LCA is going to come in here well prepared, focused and ready to play.That fact you can be assured of. Raceland has to match and supass the internsity and raise their level of play far above what it has been all season.

Rams, it is up to you. Can you step it up and take your level of play....dicipline, focus, execution to a level that it has not been all season?

Just for the record, these are the projections from Calpreps for the 1A playoffs Friday, November 28th

 

1A PLAYOFFS

Beechwood (Fort Mitchell, KY) vs. Frankfort (KY) at TBA, 7:30pm [projection: Beechwood (Fort Mitchell, KY) 31-21]

Crittenden County (Marion, KY) vs. Mayfield (KY) at TBA, 7:30pm [projection: Crittenden County (Marion, KY) 27-21]

Hazard (KY) vs. Pikeville (KY) at TBA, 7:30pm [projection: Hazard (KY) 38-21]

Lexington Christian (Lexington, KY) vs. Raceland (KY) at TBA, 7:30pm [projection: Lexington Christian (Lexington, KY) 35-31]

Since Calpreps doesn't line up & play one down in any of these games, my projection is that all three will be won on the field.

The only thing I could find was the chart that showed probability of winning the tournament. It was Beechwood, Raceland, LCA in that order of the top three.

 

I wasn't sure if you could link it. Thanks for looking at it for me.

OK Ram Fans, I am back and I have some more bad news for the Ram faithful. Last time everyone said I didn't know what I was talking about, and from the lack of crow being served, I guess that I was right in my predictions against Russell. Sure I missed picking the winning team, but not by much. But, I was dead on with my prediction of what would happen in the game. So, here goes. I have seen Raceland play several games, I even saw the Raceland/LCA game. Raceland's pass defense is going to get lit up. LCA did not do a very good job of scouting in the first game, and came out running the ball. After they realized that Raceland's pass defense was so soft, LCA started scoring on long pass plays. I think LCA will come out passing early and often to prove this point. They will pick on the Raceland corners and beat them into submission. After Raceland adjust with their linebackers, then the D-Train will run ramped.Raceland does not have the defense to stop LCA, and I don't think Raceland can out score LCA this time around.

 

LCA 38

Raceland 21

 

Silence is golden...:sssh: GO RAMS

TCA, "Family Sunday" at church this Sunday. Are you coming? Dan Bartlett is preaching his first sermon from the pulpit.

Since Calpreps doesn't line up & play one down in any of these games, my projection is that all three will be won on the field.
This was just some other insight. Their accuracy rate is over 80%. Here is their projection and outcome for the same game earlier this year. Friday September 26, 2008

 

Raceland (KY) 37 Lexington Christian (Lexington, KY) 35 [projection: Raceland (KY) 35-31]

This was just some other insight. Their accuracy rate is over 80%. Here is their projection and outcome for the same game earlier this year. Friday September 26, 2008

 

Raceland (KY) 37 Lexington Christian (Lexington, KY) 35 [projection: Raceland (KY) 35-31]

I'm just giving you a hard time Lucky Dog, but for the record (& theirs), I am betting on their 20% inaccuracy this Friday (LOL).

TCA, "Family Sunday" at church this Sunday. Are you coming? Dan Bartlett is preaching his first sermon from the pulpit.

I may take you up on that one...:D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.