Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/LCA predictions

Who wins? 157 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

:thumb: We all support out team and LCA/Raceland fans have always done that in the right way. I think that I can speak for all Raceland faithful in saying that we have ton of respect for LCA, your coach, your players and fans. You are correct in the way that both teams play. I don't make any predictions on any of the Raceland games (personal superstition/policy of mine) but I can predict, no....I can promise that win or lose that Raceland will play untill the final horn and leave it all out on the field.

As for your prediction.....I hope that is a result of too much LCA Blue kool - aid.:D

 

(BTW Ram Players.....did you notice that prediction on the post that I quoted here? LCA by 3 TD''s!!

You may want to post that on the bulletin board this week.)

 

Well, if you`re going to post it on the bulletin board, lets stretch it out a little farther to 4 touchdowns.( By halftime) You will have figured out the new offense by then.:scared: Now you know what a wild wish looks like.

  • Replies 312
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Raceland missed Tyler Boyles on defense as well Friday nigh,he is an excellent D-Back as well as QB and went out in the 1st qtr..

I am sure that the Raceland staff this week will be workng on the problems they faced in that area.

 

oldrambler, was QB sick from virus or what. LCA had one missing from Williamsburg game from throwing-up, etc. Heard this morning 3-4 more were sick, three being starters, they lockered beside the kid from last week. Hopefully it is not serious. I would like to see both teams well.

Someone made a great suggestion: considering the fact that the Detroit Lions are pitiful, and are playing the Titans on Thanksgiving Day (& will get "killed"), why not move the LCA/Raceland game up to Thursday, and televise our game instead of Detroit's? LCA/Raceland will be far closer and more entertaining.

 

Whaddya think?

 

With all the changes, surely more intertaining.:banana:

LCA had one missing from Williamsburg game from throwing-up, etc. Heard this morning 3-4 more were sick, three being starters, they lockered beside the kid from last week. Hopefully it is not serious.

 

Man, hate to hear that. Hopefully they can get it out of their systems now, and recover fully by Friday.

Man, hate to hear that. Hopefully they can get it out of their systems now, and recover fully by Friday.

 

I hope it doesn't have the "clarol" effect. He told 2 friends and they told 2 friends and so on and so on.

In 2006, the road team won both games. Last year, both games were at LCA and both won by the home team. This year, both games are at Raceland, can the similarities continue?

 

 

Rams, remember.....................32-34!!!!!Our last loss and it sent you into basketball season last year!

 

 

TCB!!!!!!!!!

VOR, we at Raceland sometimes enjoy pumping up our fans (on BGP) by speaking as a coach would to his players. Oldrambler is just living his glory days, as most of us on this site. I must say, we do a pretty good job, don't we?

 

Yes you do!! It is nice to see fans so supportive of their team. And you guys do a great job staying positive also. Good luck Friday. With those corners hurting, that is not good news against LCA. The good news for you is it looks like LCA has a hard time stopping their opponents from scoring and you do know you can beat them from the regular season match. But I don't think anyone wants to get into a scoring battle against LCA.

Yes you do!! It is nice to see fans so supportive of their team. And you guys do a great job staying positive also. Good luck Friday. With those corners hurting, that is not good news against LCA. The good news for you is it looks like LCA has a hard time stopping their opponents from scoring and you do know you can beat them from the regular season match. But I don't think anyone wants to get into a scoring battle against LCA.

 

We may need some Jesuit intervention.:D

Man, hate to hear that. Hopefully they can get it out of their systems now, and recover fully by Friday.

 

I had to check into that and thats not true, just a rumor. As far as i know all are well, just the one kid was sick and getting better.:thumb:

oldrambler, was QB sick from virus or what. LCA had one missing from Williamsburg game from throwing-up, etc. Heard this morning 3-4 more were sick, three being starters, they lockered beside the kid from last week. Hopefully it is not serious. I would like to see both teams well.

 

Found out the 3-4 sick was just a rumor, all is well on the home front.:dancingpa

I had to check into that and thats not true, just a rumor. As far as i know all are well, just the one kid was sick and getting better.:thumb:

 

Hey, Rook. When you spread a juicy rumor, let it simmer and stew awhile. Besides, you are not suppose to start it and then answer it. Let someone dig for the correction. You are obviously too nice and considerate for most.:D

Hey, Rook. When you spread a juicy rumor, let it simmer and stew awhile. Besides, you are not suppose to start it and then answer it. Let someone dig for the correction. You are obviously too nice and considerate for most.:D

 

I agree, sidelinedoc; how did we slip up and let a "nice guy" here on BGP????!! :creepy:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:D

Is it Friday, yet???

 

:cry: :irked: :madman:

I hope the grill workers have taken notice of the fact that spindoc and I will be at the game, and have stocked up on the sausage dogs. It could be a record day for sales, especially if Bluto is as big as Popeye's old nemesis.

I hope the grill workers have taken notice of the fact that spindoc and I will be at the game, and have stocked up on the sausage dogs. It could be a record day for sales, especially if Bluto is as big as Popeye's old nemesis.

 

I hear the local markets are empty with your pending arrival.:lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.