89 members have voted

1. 1. Russell vs. Raceland. Who wins?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No matter what happens with the score, I would say this will be a great football atmosphere. I am looking forward to seeing this game. I have many friends at Russell and of course I know most of the people at Raceland, and everyone that I have talked to really does not know what to expect when this game starts. I also expect many people from other schools to attend this game, it will definitely be the game of the week in North-Eastern Kentucky.

Raceland will have to play a flawless game, and get some mistakes from Russell to win this game. Raceland is doing well and peaking at the right time of the year, but Russell is playing some great football and is doing what is needed to win big games. Two good football communities, who's borders touch, people who know everyone at the other school, and two winning football teams; should translate to some good football.

Good luck to Russell and I hope every fan has a great time and enjoys what these two programs have to offer.

No matter what happens with the score, I would say this will be a great football atmosphere. I am looking forward to seeing this game. I have many friends at Russell and of course I know most of the people at Raceland, and everyone that I have talked to really does not know what to expect when this game starts. I also expect many people from other schools to attend this game, it will definitely be the game of the week in North-Eastern Kentucky.

Raceland will have to play a flawless game, and get some mistakes from Russell to win this game. Raceland is doing well and peaking at the right time of the year, but Russell is playing some great football and is doing what is needed to win big games. Two good football communities, who's borders touch, people who know everyone at the other school, and two winning football teams; should translate to some good football.

Good luck to Russell and I hope every fan has a great time and enjoys what these two programs have to offer.

Great Post Ram :thumb:, I absolutely agree. This one will take a monumental effort by Raceland to come out of it with a chance for a win. Rams will be playing a 3A powerhouse program. We are used to and enjoy playing the tougher competition . This one just may be to tough though. I never make any pick on Raceland's games so I will as always say GO RAMBLERS!!! and may both teams stay injury free.:thumb:

On a side note, I have heard that there will be another Raceland/Russell game this week. I have heard that there will be a "food drive/collection" for this game. Fans from both sides will be ask to bring an item of canned fods for the Greenup County food bank/hunger program and deposit them in specified place at bot schools this week and probably at the game as well.

The Contest/Game to it will be as to who will collect more food - Raceland Fans or Russell Fans.

This is a "contest" which there will be NO LOSERS!! :thumb::thumb:

Could someone please confirm this, I had just heard that this was being organized earlier in this this past week. If I am in error then I sincerely apologize, I just wanted to help get the word out on a great gesture and for a good cause.

(of course, Russell will be cheating......they have the groceries stores right at home and Raceland fans will have to drive out of town. :D)

Russell is rolling for know and getting ready for the run. Raceland your wish is going to come true. All those, has been Russell fans, that moved down river a few miles. Your wish is going to come true . Hope Raceland has expanded for when the RED DEVILS come into town and those FAITHFUL followers, there will no room. They will have to shut down Rt 23 to sit all the fans that follow THERE RED DEVILS and the ARROGANCE that ozes out of every Russell player, fan,and faithful supporter. When your the best in the area every body is shooting at YA.

Raceland better load your gun cause your next !!!!!!!!

Russell 42 RAMBLERS 14 :fire::fire::fire:

Yes, there will be a food collection contest between the two schools. With all food (canned goods, non-perishables) will go to Helping Hands. So be sure to drop off food at your respective schools. Lots of hungry kids in the County and with the holidays coming up, these contributions will be very much appreciated. Also, I have heard that there will be extra bleachers brought in to accomodate the extra fans that both sides expect. What a great time. GO DEVILS:devil::dancingpa

Yes, there will be a food collection contest between the two schools. With all food (canned goods, non-perishables) will go to Helping Hands. So be sure to drop off food at your respective schools. Lots of hungry kids in the County and with the holidays coming up, these contributions will be very much appreciated. Also, I have heard that there will be extra bleachers brought in to accomodate the extra fans that both sides expect. What a great time. GO DEVILS:devil::dancingpa

HEY, Maybe we can win the food drive anyway. It is for a good cause. So everybody give all you can. Hey also Raceland will sale T-shirts for the game some will be orange and some will be reddevil colors. It will be called the Rail city Bowl Game. They will be sold at the gate at the game. Like I said Raceland respects Russell's program. Best of luck to both teams.:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Russell is rolling for know and getting ready for the run. Raceland your wish is going to come true. All those, has been Russell fans, that moved down river a few miles. Your wish is going to come true . Hope Raceland has expanded for when the RED DEVILS come into town and those FAITHFUL followers, there will no room. They will have to shut down Rt 23 to sit all the fans that follow THERE RED DEVILS and the ARROGANCE that ozes out of every Russell player, fan,and faithful supporter. When your the best in the area every body is shooting at YA.

Raceland better load your gun cause your next !!!!!!!!

Russell 42 RAMBLERS 14 :fire::fire::fire:

DevilPride you may very well end up being right but you are going to throw a shoulder out patting yourself on the back that much. :lol::lol:

As for the part I Highlighted......What do you "know" and what are you running from ????....LOL

HEY, Maybe we can win the food drive anyway. It is for a good cause. So everybody give all you can. Hey also Raceland will sale T-shirts for the game some will be orange and some will be reddevil colors. It will be called the Rail city Bowl Game. They will be sold at the gate at the game. Like I said Raceland respects Russell's program. Best of luck to both teams.:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Hey HCT, the are even going to cheat at that one :irked::D.!! All the groceries and stores are in their back yard and the Raceland folks have to drive out of town to the store! :lol::lol: