Elliott Co. 85 Ashland 69

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

$12.00 in tickets

$62.00 in gas

driving to Morehead and watching Ashland get thumped.

Priceless.................

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Gosh, that just makes me feel warm and fuzy inside.:lol:

Congratulations to Elliott County and good luck at Rupp:thumb:

Drew McDavid was robbed of the MVP. He definitley should have got it! 26 and 20 in one game and 19 and 16 in another. How could he not have gotton it?

I've never been a fan of a losing team having the MOP. I think a member of the championship team should carry the title.

Is tonight the only night that Maynard did anything? where was his all tourney votes?

Tonight was really the only night Maynard played much. The voting takes place at the end of the 3rd quarter and many coaches turned them in earlier than that from what I understand. Tyler had most of his points in the second half tonight, but what a game he had, couldn't miss!

Sounds like BuddyBall tried to run with Elliott and instead got run out of the gym by sophomores and an 8th grader?

I guess Boyd and Russell's game plan was better? That's a cheap shot and you know it. Elliott County was on fire from 3 ball land and its hard to beat a team running or not when that happens.

Again Good Luck to Elliott at Rupp:thumb:

There was a Tyler Maynard who left Scott County after his Soph year. He was a great kid with a sweet J - just a touch slow to play big minutes at SC - is this the same kid? I'm very happy for him if it is.

Congrats Elliott.

yes---------it is the same Maynard that was at Scott. His family is from Sandy Hook and he and his mother moved there about two years ago.

I guess Boyd and Russell's game plan was better? That's a cheap shot and you know it. Elliott County was on fire from 3 ball land and its hard to beat a team running or not when that happens.

Again Good Luck to Elliott at Rupp:thumb:

Russell had the game plan to beat Elliott but was missing a key ingredient.

ONETOYA, The one thing Ashland, Russell & Boyd have in common is they all was beaten by the Regional Champion! Doesn't matter what round it was in, they all ended their season with a loss. It was stated by BGP'rs when the Regional pairings came out:

1. Elliott had the worst draw possible. From round 1 on.

2. Boyd had the worst 1st round draw.

3. Russell had the toughest bracket.

4. Ashland had the easiest path to the Regional Championship.

Everything worked out as expected, No surprises or upsets! Ashland, Russell and Boyd all Lost when they were expected too, and Elliott finished the job as they were expected too. Elliott handed each of the top 3 teams in the Regional their butts and there should be no excuses from anyone who watched the tournament unfold.

ONETOYA, The one thing Ashland, Russell & Boyd have in common is they all was beaten by the Regional Champion! Doesn't matter what round it was in, they all ended their season with a loss. It was stated by BGP'rs when the Regional pairings came out:

Everything worked out as expected, No surprises or upsets! Ashland, Russell and Boyd all Lost when they were expected too, and Elliott finished the job as they were expected too. Elliott handed each of the top 3 teams in the Regional their butts and there should be no excuses.

Dawgdays you don't think Vanhoose would have made a little difference?

Everything worked out as expected, No surprises or upsets! Ashland, Russell and Boyd all Lost when they were expected too, and Elliott finished the job as they were expected too. Elliott handed each of the top 3 teams in the Regional their butts and there should be no excuses from anyone who watched the tournament unfold.

Amen to that!!!!!!!!!:D