Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ky hoopster

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ky hoopster

  1. You must mean in the 1st quarter because he only got 4 attempts in second and one of them was off an offensive reb!! He hit two of the four
  2. Anderson or #3 didn't shut Ferg down!!! He was jumping up and down wide open several times in second half!!!!! I have watched him play his whole career and one of his best attributes is getting away from his man and getting open!! Anderson did helpside him in the post and made it difficult for him to get the ball there 2 or 3 times!!!!!!!!!!! I am pretty sure he only took 4 shots in second half one of them was off an offensive rebound but he got away from his man quite a bit more than three times!!!! He hit two of the four!! I have saw him have over 20 in first half numerous times in his career and he never gets many in second half unless it is a tight game!! I predicted him to get 5 in second half this time and he got 4! The good part is they didnt need him in second and we won!!!!!!!!!!
  3. That is a MIGHTY BOLD statement to make if you don't have any proof!!!!!!!!!! Radford was at every one of the 16th region games!! That is probably a good sign that your rumour isn't true!!!!!!!!!!:taz:
  4. So will anyone else in the bottom bracket who makes it to saturday night!!!!!!!!!!
  5. I don't believe he will!!!!!!!!!!
  6. I guess Rowan picked a bad game to shoot poorly!!!!!!! I believe I would have picked a different game than first round of state!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Don't know about showing the win's but I am sure glad he started the thread and got those highlights on there because I had never saw them!!!!!!!!:thumb::banana:
  8. Those highlights gave me chill's and made me sad knowing high school is almost gone!!!!!!!!
  9. EC got beat by Valley first!! Then turned around and haven't lost a game since and Mason was week or two after SV!!!!!!! Mason by 2
  10. NO!!!! Absolutely not!!!!! They were eating ribeye's and playing Xbox!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Ferg had 10 coming into the tourney!!! He now has 19 and should have had a few more but couldn't hit a bull in rump with bass fiddle from three tonight!!!!!!!:jump::eek:
  12. Never mind A!!! I saw the answer someone already posted it!! I missed it somehow first time I read downthe line!!!!!!
  13. Who was second before tonight Amos??????????
  14. You blew em away!!!!!!!!!! Excellent post!!!!!!:banana:
  15. Biggs kept pressing and I have known Coach for years and he will not sit the starters as long as other team is pressing and I dont blame him!! Course we both are old fashioned!!!!!!!!!!:taz::taz:
  16. Whomever's fan you are, has a pretty vocal one themselves!!
  17. Sorry to dissappoint !! It was just talk!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:
  18. Griffith had over 50 points also and over 50 rebounds, around 20-25 block's and several assist a game!! She was very deserving of MVP!!! If you based it just on points there were others beside Martin who had over 50 points in the three games!!!! It not MVP on the winning team it is MVP for the Tourney!! When Lakin was awarded MVP I personally watched the Rowan coach shake his head "No" several times and say...Sympathy..that just sympathy!!!!! So some have a reason for not congratulating Rowan!! As for the conspiracy theory Matlock..I believe I will hang on to it!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:
  19. Thats what I said was some or maybe one of the criticizer's is an official. Also some will stand for right even if they are involved with the guilty parties. If you are in physical shape officiating isn't that tough a job. Believe me I know.
  20. I agree with three peats statement. I also heard a 16th region official say that the ref's hammered EC in 2nd half. Also had a highly rated 16th region coach tell me at halftime, from what he saw in first two Rowan games there is no way refs will let you guys win this one. The really good one: A Rowan parent said.. quote" We have been getting some ridiculous call's it's almost like the ref's want us to win"quote.
  21. How do you know the ones that are doing the criticizing couldn't do it better, AND that some of the criticizers aren't already official's and are just stating their true belief's.
  22. According to the newspaper one of the Ferguson girl's has an injury. That will make it tough for Elliott to win.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.