Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shelby Valley Team to beat

Featured Replies

  • Replies 82
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cantrall's #1 and #2 teams in the Sweet 16 meet in the first round.

I have to agree with you about his rankings being far off. Shelby is a favorite in my opinion, but I do not see how they are ranked above Holmes. And how is Mason County #2? Holmes, Elliott, and Eastern should be ranked above them easily. How does he conduct this ranking?

According to Cantrall. I am going to watch very closely this year to see just how right or wrong he is. Because right now, I'm thinking he's pretty far off on his rankings of the Teams.

 

http://fieldsnotes.bloginky.com/2009/03/15/shelby-valley-gets-no-1-nod-in-sweet-sixteen/

Mason County is a good team, but IMO: they are not better than Holmes, Elliott, or Eastern.

If Shelby Valley can get to Saturday night, they will have traveled a very tough road. They got a very hard draw.

Mason County is a good team, but IMO: they are not better than Holmes, Elliott, or Eastern.

 

I agree, Mason Co should not be ranked #2 or Shelby Valley #1. Rankings way off.

I agree, Mason Co should not be ranked #2 or Shelby Valley #1. Rankings way off.

 

What are you suggesting then, oh I know, the two teams should be flipped flopped as Mason should be #1 and Shelby Valley #2.:lol: Gosh we would agree on something else, its a good week for both of us. That makes two things we can agree on:cool:

The good thing about being ranked #1 and #2 is that these teams will have a nice opportunity to prove their worth this week. Good luck in that bottom half of the bracket.

The one constant with rankings is that in the end, the #1 team in the polls is not always the one holding the trophy.

He must have put the 16 teams in a hopper and this is the way they came out. Elliott at #5 and Holmes at #7. No way both teams are not in the Top 4 (along with Eastern and Shelby Valley) IMO and probably the opinion of the majority.

This poll is just awful. I can see a poll being debatable, but this one is off bad. Kind of hurts Cantralls credibility IMO.

I agree. I just do not see how Mason could be #2. Shelby Valley at #1 could possibly be debated even though I would not put them in front of Holmes, and possibly Elliott and Eastern. But Mason as #2? I would love to know how that is justified.

He must have put the 16 teams in a hopper and this is the way they came out. Elliott at #5 and Holmes at #7. No way both teams are not in the Top 4 (along with Eastern and Shelby Valley) IMO and probably the opinion of the majority.

Eastern should probably be #1.

If Shelby Valley can get to Saturday night, they will have traveled a very tough road. They got a very hard draw.

 

So will anyone else in the bottom bracket who makes it to saturday night!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.