Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shelby Valley Team to beat

Featured Replies

Being an SV fan I got sick when I saw this poll. Cantrells ratings put alot of emphasis on margin of victory and the 15th being down has a lot to do with this. I think we all know Holmes is the favorite and then there is a bout 3 or 4 more teams with a good shot at winnning it. I can promise you one thing SV's players are trying to make school history by winning their first state tournament game and that is all they are focused on at this point. :thumb:

  • Replies 82
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Shelby Valley can get to Saturday night, they will have traveled a very tough road. They got a very hard draw.

 

Well we found Capt Obvious.:lol:

 

The bottom bracket is loaded.

Being an SV fan I got sick when I saw this poll. Cantrells ratings put alot of emphasis on margin of victory and the 15th being down has a lot to do with this. I think we all know Holmes is the favorite and then there is a bout 3 or 4 more teams with a good shot at winnning it. I can promise you one thing SV's players are trying to make school history by winning their first state tournament game and that is all they are focused on at this point. :thumb:

 

Elliott was #1 going into the All A State.

 

You seen how that worked out for them.

So will anyone else in the bottom bracket who makes it to saturday night!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

 

Don't worry, it will either be Holmes or Shelby Valley that will travel the hard road.:thumb:

Don't worry, it will either be Holmes or Shelby Valley that will travel the hard road.:thumb:

 

Dont worry Eastern will come out of the Top.:thumb:

Dont worry Eastern will come out of the Top.:thumb:

 

It wouldn't surprise me at all. Eastern is a very good team. I don't mind at all to give credit to other teams that deserve it.:D

I bet Les likes the Ratings.

 

Unlike some, I know that ratings mean nothing this time of the year. Why worry about ratings, just go out and play the game.

Unlike some, I know that ratings mean nothing this time of the year. Why worry about ratings, just go out and play the game.

:lol::lol:

A month ago you were all tore up over Lex Cath being ahead of Corbin.

It wouldn't surprise me at all. Eastern is a very good team. I don't mind at all to give credit to other teams that deserve it.:D

 

Really? Your singing a different tune now. To funny.:ohbrother:

I am normally a defender of the Cantralls, but these are hard to defend ...

I agree totally. I never put much stock into polls anyway, however I always thought his were just as good as anyone else's, but these are just terrible. I just cannot understand why he would post these the way they are. Anyone who knows anything about Ky, basketball would know better then this.

I am normally a defender of the Cantralls, but these are hard to defend ...
I agree totally. I never put much stock into polls anyway, however I always thought his were just as good as anyone else's, but these are just terrible. I just cannot understand why he would post these the way they are. Anyone who knows anything about Ky, basketball would know better then this.

 

Allright mister anyone, lets see your rankings.

This poll should be posted in the Holmes locker room asap!

According to Cantrall's poll, two of the top four will automatically be eliminated in the first round; #1 Shelby Valley vs. #2 Mason Co. & #3 Eastern vs. #4 Corbin.

 

I don't put much stock into this year's ratings however.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.