Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brossart/St Henry updates

Featured Replies

BB 0

SH 4

 

6 minutes to go in 1st quarter.

 

BB 0

SH 8

 

Timeout BB about 4:30 to go in 1st quarter.

HC is this game on the radio anywhere?

  • Author
HC is this game on the radio anywhere?

 

I believe its Bmustangs.com that's the feed I'm listening to.

 

BB 2

SH 14

 

2 minutes to go in 1st quarter.

  • Author

BB 8

SH 22

 

4 minutes to go in 1st half.

 

BB 10

SH 31

 

Halftime

  • Author
Any more updates?

 

Was trying to figure out that NFL game fiasco. :lol:

Looks like all 32 trillion people online had the same idea.

 

BB 19

SH 40

 

End of 3rd quarter.

Wow..this score surprises me.

 

Same here I never would have imagined anything like this.

BB did have a huge loss last season. There had alot of seniors.

 

Oh I remember them losing alot from their team last year. We(Deming) had to play them at region and they were deep, but I would think with such a competitive team they would have players that step in and fill the shoes of their graduated players.

Oh I remember them losing alot from their team last year. We(Deming) had to play them at region and they were deep, but I would think with such a competitive team they would have players that step in and fill the shoes of their graduated players.

 

Yea..I think there starting 5 last year was all Seniors.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.