Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deming V. Bracken Co. Predictions

Featured Replies

What's everyone think?

 

I think Coach Johnson and Company return to his alma mater and whip up on the Bears by 20+ points.

I'll agree. Big rivalry, look for Deming to be ready to play after a tough loss. I'd say

 

Deming 68

 

Bracken 49

I look for Johnson to call off the dogs late and Deming to win by 12.

I say Deming will win this one 15+. Bracken has the talent to come out and give Deming a scare but I think the Devils runaway in the 2nd half.

I don’t see this one being close for the young and inexperience Bears. Bears plays hard just don’t have the horses. Only one player that I know of in the starting line up has started in varsity before this season. Sadly for the Bears they will problem be playing in a hostel environment had home. Just don’t have any fan support, from the community and especially from the students!!!

It should be a good game. Both teams always get up for this game. I know that coach Fite will have his guys ready to play. But i think the Devils will come out hot after the St.Pat game. Ill take Deming by 20.

I like Deming in this one also. Look for Caleb Curtis to have a big game, I think he's about to break out.

If Bracken comes out cold again it could get very ugly, If they can come out and Hit some shots early i think they can keep it close for a while. I am going with Bracken in a close one 58-57

Deming 72

Bracken 58

 

Deming just has more weapons this year.

If Bracken comes out cold again it could get very ugly, If they can come out and Hit some shots early i think they can keep it close for a while. I am going with Bracken in a close one 58-57

 

 

This would be a big shock..but I don't see it happening.

In the Ice Palace is always a great place to play when these 2 teams play. Can't wait to see how it turns out. Deming will be hungry to get a win after the close game they had with St.Pat.

I like Deming in this one also. Look for Caleb Curtis to have a big game, I think he's about to break out.

 

I've been saying this for the last two games and he has stepped his game up to another level recently but I agree Caleb Curtis is going to break out and when he does you will be hearing of him more and more.:banana:

Caleb is a good young man, could be the best kept secret at Deming.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.