Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

royalalumni13

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by royalalumni13

  1. Im not so sure about that prediction. I havent saw SV play, and have heard good things about them, but I think The Royals will be right there in the end. :ylsuper:
  2. :dancingpa[i think this is great, even as a Mason County fan. Can't wait until the region tournament. We will win the one that counts. Great game Cards and Royals, this is what makes 10th region bball great.
  3. Would love to see the Royals pull the upset, but don't see it happening in Gtown. Scott Co 78 Mason Co 70
  4. Congratulations to Darius. He is a very nice young man, who really worked hard all yaer to propel his team to the top. Very deserving of the award. Keep it up next year at UK!! :thumb:
  5. As a Mason County fan, having attended the Mason-Elliott game at the state tourney, I like that Elliott County team. They will be tough next year, and I wish them all the best in 08-09.
  6. Good job to my Royals. Great Game. Had to watch it on the net from work but boys you made Maysville proud. !!!! :banana:
  7. Haven't seen Shelby play this year, but if Mason plays like they did against Tighlman, I'm gonna say Mason by 15+. :ylsuper:
  8. I think PT didnt play well, but Mason was for sure a different team than what took the floor thursday night against Elliott. Great showing for my Royals. Got Shelby next, good luck guys.
  9. I'm not putting down Elliott County at all with this post, they have a good team, and have had a great season. They extremely hard, but it comes down to Mason just having more talent. It will show in the end just it the last team these two teams faced off. Mason Co- 88 Elliott Co- 64
  10. Both teams have had great seasons, and whatever the outcome neither team has anything to be ashamed of. I just think the Royals pressure D will be too much for Montgomery as it has been for most teams in the Regionals. I'm gonna take the Royals going back to Rupp this year. Mason- 78 Montgomery- 65
  11. I just think Mason is on a roll right now. Clark will play close until late in the second or early in the third, and the Mason County will go on one of their runs, and never look back from there. Mason Co. 78 Clark Co. 62
  12. That is exactly what I said. All 4 of these teams have beat each other, adn I can't pick a number one. All I can say is what a great year for ky high school basketball!! WOW!!!
  13. I posted a while back on another thread that West Virginia had shown interest in Trevor. Haven't heard anything else about his recruitment though. Wherever he goes, I wish him all the best, he is a great kid, and basketball player.
  14. I agree with Ballard, year in and year out they are tough. And of course Scott Co., LexCath, and MAson county. A few other Louisville area teams that are tough about every year also.
  15. Well said nanatoad. Jackson is a great kid with a bright future at Georgetown.
  16. It doesnt matter if he can shoot free throws or not. Like I said above it helps mason county set up there defense when he gets to the line, and he can rebound like he is about 2 inches taller than he is. Keep up the good work Jackson.
  17. Obviously you haven't watched Jackson play very much. He is a very tough physical force on the inside. He can rebound very well, and is also great at getting to the free throw line, which is key for Mason County setting up there press!!
  18. Good win for the royals on the road. I expected this to be a tough game. They have a great coach at Madison Central. Also I didn't hear the start of the game, who started for Downing? I would expect Phil Barner or Jackson Tolle?
  19. I look for Mason to handle Henry Clay fairly easily. Wont be a huge blowout or anything, but I look for the Royals to lead by 12-15 at the half, and hold that margin throughout. I'll say MC-71 HC-58.
  20. I can't wait for this game. Ill be getting to the Fieldhouse earlier than usual for this one. I look for a good crowd and a great atmosphere for this battle of in state powers. Miller will get his, it comes down to how Trevor Setty plays I believe. He was off big time against Montgomery. Thats one reason that game was so close, was because Trevor was no where to be found on the offensive side. He will come out of it this game and score 20 or so. Royals win this game in a barn burner. 78-77.
  21. Mason County is the best team in the state. LexCath and CovCath are both good. Haven't seen Scott Co. play yet, but I will soon when they come to the Fieldhouse.
  22. Yes I agree WestKy, I believe Mason County is better than LexCath, but for now the knights should be number 1. I say this and I am a born and raised native of maysville who bleeds royal blue.
  23. What is everyones thoughts on BGP's new rankings? Should Mason County still be at the top after the loss to LexCath? Here are the new rankings.. http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/php/boysbasketball.php
  24. You are exactly right here. Darius could possibly start, but when these three are seniors thats when the cats should be scary good again. Darius will be just fine at UK. He is just so athletic and has what I call a college basketball body. Long, and lanky, but also stronger than he appears.
  25. I know it wasnt over when Mason was up by 13 at one point. I had to listen from work but it sounded like the Royals just were out of gas in the second half. Especially in the 4th. The free throws down the stretch were killer. Hats of to the Knights, can't wait until the rematch, since im off for that one. I think Mason will get them next time around. Great game once again from two fine schools.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.