Best team in state as of now?

I would have to go with Mason County with Holmes Bulldogs right behind them. Holmes has the best pressure and get up the floor faster than anyone in the state!

One could only assume you are from the Holmes area or Alum. Lex Cath, Cov Cath, and Bryan Station all get up the floor really well.

One could only assume you are from the Holmes area or Alum. Lex Cath, Cov Cath, and Bryan Station all get up the floor really well.

I have seen all of these teams play and Holmes is the fastest team. The way Holmes is playing they would beat any team in the state right now not named Mason County

I have seen all of these teams play and Holmes is the fastest team. The way Holmes is playing they would beat any team in the state right now not named Mason County

When I look at the Holmes schedule other than the Male game, it doesn't quite send a chill through me and it is no where near as diffuclt a schedule as what CovCath has played so far this season. Of course we shall see on Jan 15 who the best team at this point in the season is.

Even after the loss to LexCath, my pick is still Mason County. There is no one in Kentucky, that can stop Miller when he wants to score, no one.

Dec 1, '07 Harrison County Harrison County 81 - 64 (W) 3-6
Dec 4, '07 Simon Kenton Holmes 61 - 47 (W) 3-6
Dec 8, '07 Buckhorn Christian Academy Louisville 69 - 33 (W) 2-7 Derby City Classic

Dec 11, '07 Newport Holmes 66 - 39 (W) 6-5
Dec 20, '07 Owen Co. Western Hills 68 - 37 (W) 7-6 Western Hills

Dec 21, '07 Trinity (Louisville) Western Hills 44 - 38 (W) 5-5 Western Hills

Dec 22, '07 Male Western Hills 44 - 49 (L) 11-1 Western Hills Tournament
(championship)

Dec 27, '07 Magoffin County Lloyd Memorial 75 - 19 (W) 2-12 Lloyd Memorial Invitational Tournament

Dec 28, '07 Raceland Lloyd Memorial 69 - 45 (W) 7-6 Lloyd Tournament
Dec 29, '07 Gallatin County Lloyd Memorial 68 - 59 (W) 10-3 Lloyd Memorial Invitational Tournament

Dec 30, '07 Daviess County Lloyd Memorial 74 - 56 (W) 11-5 Lloyd Memorial Invitational Tournament