Everything posted by Bigcat08
-
Elliott Co. @ Menifee Co All A 16th Semifinal
I will take Elliott by 45
-
Rose Hill v. Bath County 1/19 @ Menifee
They playing tonight?
-
Elliott County @ Menifee County 1/20
Menifee will not score 76 points vs Elliott If they try to run and gun this game will be over in a hurry. Elliott by 45
-
Elliott County 96 Fairview 47
Elliott played pretty good. Ferguson had 31 on 12-15 shooting and 6-8 fom 3 land C. Knipp had 14 T. Knipp had 13 Et. Faulkner had 10 Ev. Faulkner had 8 Flannery and Morgan played well off the bench
-
Elliott County 96 Fairview 47
Boy you are Reaching. Speaking Capt for Elliott is Ethan I think or maybe Evan I think awww I cant tell them apart so Im not sure who the Speaking Capt is. :D
-
Fleming County at Elliott County Cancelled Tonight
If this thread is so silly then why do you have the longest post on the thread!!
-
Fleming County at Elliott County Cancelled Tonight
I heard from a good source that Fleming said it was to Windy.
-
Elliott County a little big team
If you look close enough I see alot of BGP'ers in the Video and Pics :D
-
Fleming County at Elliott County Cancelled Tonight
Not sure Why?
-
Fleming County vs Elliott County (01/16)
I heard the game was cancelled.
-
Elliott County 79 West Carter 67
Great win for the Lady Lions 4-0 in the District :dancingpa
-
Elliott County a little big team
Very nice read. I made the Video and the Pictures.:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa
-
Elliott County 64 East Carter 57
Great Crowd tonight Lady Lions 3-0 in District play:dancingpa
-
Top 10 players in the 16th Region
I would take Boyles as the 2nd best PG
-
Best Duo in the 16th Region.
1A Ferguson/ Et Faulkner 1B Ev Faulkner/ Et Faulkner 1C Ferguson/ Ev Faulkner :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa
-
Rowan County 74 Elliott County 55
The called the Fouls 50 feet from the basket and then you get hammered underneath with a no call. The Russell game was the same way. Kevin Hendrickson did the Russell/Elliott game and was terrible as usual.
-
Lewis County at Elliott County 1/9/09
Are you serious?
-
Rowan County 74 Elliott County 55
Elliott has played a a bunch of tough teams is why they are 3-7. Rowan is very good but not 50 better then Elliott. Elliott will be battle tested when it comes tourney time.
-
Rowan County 74 Elliott County 55
Hard to score when your in foul trouble. 3 Starters with 2 fouls in 1st q. K. Ferguson had 4 in the 1st half and 2 other starters had 3 Talk about your homw cooking
-
Bath County 83 Montgomery County 62
96 Free Throws are you serious?
-
Elliott County 77 West Carter 65
I dont believe the game was officiated well at all. Kevin Hendrickson should have been in the JV game. Joe Coldiron has not had a good year with the whistle. Roy Wright just goes with the flow. I hope that these games are assigned before the year starts because Ashland/ Spring Valley had 2 of the better offiacials doing that game and Joe Billman was in Rowan doing the Rowan/ Tates Creek girls game. Bobby Hall was doing the East/ Russell game
-
What about Elliott's Ferguson?
I am 6-2 and stood beside him numerous times and you cant tell a difference.
-
Elliott County @ West Carter (01/06)
Elliott by 37! Dominance of the 16th will be shown tonight!!!!
-
What about Elliott's Ferguson?
I think Ferg will get a free education somewhere. There will be a school that will be a good fit for him. I personally know him and he is a fine young man!
-
Elliott County tops Cantrall’s first ratings.
I beleive you. If I was the coach I wouldnt go back up there next year either.:sssh: