Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill v. Bath County 1/19 @ Menifee

Rose Hill v. Bath County 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Rose Hill v. Bath County

    • Rose Hill
      56%
      17
    • Bath County
      43%
      13

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Whats everyone think. Bath beat Rose Hill 15 @ Bath on Dec. 6. Rose Hill is much improved should be a good game Bath is playing well right now.

This game shouldn't be that close by the end. Rose Hill should salt this away in the 4th quarter comfortably. Their bigs will dominate the inside.

The Royals are on a roll right now!!!!:ylsuper: I will take my boys by 10+.:thumb:

I think this could be a great game, I am not a Royals fan by no means but I think Rose Hill will take this one by 5.

Bath County by 4.

I think this could be a great game, I am not a Royals fan by no means but I think Rose Hill will take this one by 5.

Whew,,,I'm glad we got that out in the open.:cool:

 

I think that Rose Hill matches up well with Bath. If the officials let Bath pull, push, elbow and clear out without a whistle, Bath will win. If not, I'll take Rose Hill by 8.

Me too:thumb:

Whew,,,I'm glad we got that out in the open.:cool:

 

I think that Rose Hill matches up well with Bath. If the officials let Bath pull, push, elbow and clear out without a whistle, Bath will win. If not, I'll take Rose Hill by 8.

  • Author
Whew,,,I'm glad we got that out in the open.:cool:

 

I think that Rose Hill matches up well with Bath. If the officials let Bath pull, push, elbow and clear out without a whistle, Bath will win. If not, I'll take Rose Hill by 8.

 

The refs may let them play that way against Russell and Rose Hill on Monday night. But I can promise you that won't let them do that to Elliott in the finals. JMO

The refs may let them play that way against Russell and Rose Hill on Monday night. But I can promise you that won't let them do that to Elliott in the finals. JMO

You lost me.:confused:

I think hes saying the refs will be for Elliott. Thats what I get from it.

You lost me.:confused:
  • Author
You lost me.:confused:

 

The part of your quote about if the refs let Bath push pull elbow and clear out. The refs won't let that happen when they play Elliott in the finals those will be fouls. As they should be but they should be called in every game not just depending on who the opponet is. thats JMO

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.