Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fleming County at Elliott County Cancelled Tonight

Featured Replies

  • Replies 107
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I didn't expect that.

Is the Elliot game still on for tomorrow?

Thanks for posting. I was going to drive out for that one and this saves me a trip.

Which side decided not too play?

Bet it was Fleming,

Fleming said it was too cold. It would have heated up nice in the gym, but they probably didn't want none of that heat!!! This is going to be a problem the rest of the year. Some of these teams will look out the window and see a few small snow flakes and say, "It is just too slick and we can't make it". In retrospect it would have probably been better to schedule the Lexington Catholics, Bryan Stations, Holmes, Scott County's etc. as these teams would have not cancelled. If I was a 16th region team I wouldn't want to take an old fashioned backside kicking either. Whole lot more fun staying home in the heated living room and watching TV.

Couldn't make it anyway. May try to make it to Menifee,

  • Author

I heard from a good source that Fleming said it was to Windy.:rolleyes:

Windy? I could go for too cold, but windy?

Doesn't that give Elliott another date opened or they over depending on All-A?

Windy? I could go for too cold, but windy?

 

I bet it won't be too windy for Russell to go to Fleming tomorrow!

I was told earlier Fleming Cancelled because it was to COLD.

Truth be told, they probaly were not looking forward to the beating they were gonna take.

I really don't blame them.. ;)

Oh well, this may create some openings for some good teams to come in and compete.

Did Fleming County have school today? Some districts have a rule against holding games if school was canceled because of slick roads.

The game was on until earlier today so I am sure if they had that rule they would have let Elliott know about it yesterday or very early this morning.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.