Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fleming County at Elliott County Cancelled Tonight

Featured Replies

LOL thats funny:banana:

Well I guess the farther north you went the warmer it got!:laugh:
  • Replies 107
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After thinking about this situation, it just seems odd to me. When I played, I wanted to play all the time. I was devastated when weather forced a cancellation. I guess I'm just old school.

Sounds like Flemming County borrowed Greenup County's PLAYBOOK:rolleyes:

Sounds like Flemming County borrowed Greenup County's PLAYBOOK:rolleyes:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You probally know better then we do of why Fleming cancelled. What do you think?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You reckon they will pray for snow on the 27th when they to Mason Co to actually play? :D Maybe they were just scouting.

You reckon they will pray for snow on the 27th when they to Mason Co to actually play? :D Maybe they were just scouting.

 

Sounds like to me maybe Fleming County maybe secretly idolizes Mason County, they were sitting right on the court from the JV game on:sssh:

Come on guys, you really can't blame the kids themselves for the game getting canceled, if your going to put a blame on someone, put it on the coaches or the school officials, they are actually the ones that canceled the game, the kids opinions really can't change those of the officials.

I dont blame the kids I blame the coach and school officials, like you said, for allowing it to happen while every other team in the state played their game tonight.

Come on guys, you really can't blame the kids themselves for the game getting canceled, if your going to put a blame on someone, put it on the coaches or the school officials, they are actually the ones that canceled the game, the kids opinions really can't change those of the officials.
Come on guys, you really can't blame the kids themselves for the game getting canceled, if your going to put a blame on someone, put it on the coaches or the school officials, they are actually the ones that canceled the game, the kids opinions really can't change those of the officials.

I actually think the coaching staff was also at the Mason County game

You probally know better then we do of why Fleming cancelled. What do you think?

 

I reckon it was to dark out with the full moon gone and all:creepy:

I guess it was to cold to be traveling....your guess is good as mine;)

I dont blame the kids I blame the coach and school officials, like you said, for allowing it to happen while every other team in the state played their game tonight.

 

Ok, my bad, I just kind of got the feeling you all were talking about the players, but I totally agree with you all about the coaches/school officials canceling the game, does seem like a very poor reason to cancel.:thumb:

I think everyone know's that the players don't make the decision's or at least aren't supposed to!!!!!!!!!!

Deming beat Fleming County this year it was bad weather that night too. It was raining.:fire:

Unbelievable this game was cancelled because of cold? Was this the only game in the state cancelled tonight? The officials at Fleming County that made this decision should be ashamed of themselves. Sends a terrible message to their kids.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.