Fleming County at Elliott County Cancelled Tonight

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You reckon they will pray for snow on the 27th when they to Mason Co to actually play? :D Maybe they were just scouting.

Sounds like to me maybe Fleming County maybe secretly idolizes Mason County, they were sitting right on the court from the JV game on:sssh:

Come on guys, you really can't blame the kids themselves for the game getting canceled, if your going to put a blame on someone, put it on the coaches or the school officials, they are actually the ones that canceled the game, the kids opinions really can't change those of the officials.

I dont blame the kids I blame the coach and school officials, like you said, for allowing it to happen while every other team in the state played their game tonight.

Come on guys, you really can't blame the kids themselves for the game getting canceled, if your going to put a blame on someone, put it on the coaches or the school officials, they are actually the ones that canceled the game, the kids opinions really can't change those of the officials.

I actually think the coaching staff was also at the Mason County game

I dont blame the kids I blame the coach and school officials, like you said, for allowing it to happen while every other team in the state played their game tonight.

Ok, my bad, I just kind of got the feeling you all were talking about the players, but I totally agree with you all about the coaches/school officials canceling the game, does seem like a very poor reason to cancel.:thumb: