Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fleming County at Elliott County Cancelled Tonight

Featured Replies

I didn't think any one got my insinuation . . . so thought I would clear it up!! :ylsuper:

  • Replies 107
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe we play Mason County on that date!!! I just thought they might come and "support" their team!! ;)

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::thumb::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Weather today looks just about like yesterday, but I bet its "warm" enough for Fleming to play Russell tonight:D

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I wouldnt blame the kids for the cancellation. That falls on the coaches and administration, more likely the superintendent. As far as the players being at the Mason County game, the players always go to Mason games when they get the chance. Ive seen Mason players at Fleming games on their off nights. And the real reason for canceling the game. Fleming can say it was the cold, but the head coach probably didnt want another beating!

I think we all agree that it is not the players fault, but I have heard from a couple of people that the coaches were at the Mason game as well. Dont know if thats true, just what I heard.

I wouldnt blame the kids for the cancellation. That falls on the coaches and administration, more likely the superintendent. As far as the players being at the Mason County game, the players always go to Mason games when they get the chance. Ive seen Mason players at Fleming games on their off nights. And the real reason for canceling the game. Fleming can say it was the cold, but the head coach probably didnt want another beating!
I think we all agree that it is not the players fault, but I have heard from a couple of people that the coaches were at the Mason game as well. Dont know if thats true, just what I heard.

 

Fleming plays Mason on the 27th, so Im sure they were scouting. Im sure they could scout them everyday and it still wouldnt help them win. As for the coaches, its only 18 miles or so to the Fieldhouse for them as opposed to Elliott Co, Im sure its an hour or so by bus. Im also pretty sure the reason for the cancellation came from the central office.

Then why no other games cancelled? Not buying their excuse.

Wow 67 posts over a cancelled game..:lol:

 

I'm sure if it were a top 20 team they wouldn't have cancelled though.;)

 

 

 

JK JK JK...don't get offended. Just having a little fun.

Fleming plays Mason on the 27th, so Im sure they were scouting. Im sure they could scout them everyday and it still wouldnt help them win. As for the coaches, its only 18 miles or so to the Fieldhouse for them as opposed to Elliott Co, Im sure its an hour or so by bus. Im also pretty sure the reason for the cancellation came from the central office.

 

Scouting??? If they come to Mason County games all of the time like has been said on here, maybe just infatuated. Just using this as an example, but know the the whole Bracken County basketball team and coaches don't go watch Augusta games all of the time or at all for that matter. Maybe the coach or assitant would scout or get tapes from another coach. If I was a high school kid playing basketball the very last place I would be would be at a gym watching a supposed rival play a game unless it was in the regional or state tournament, forget the cancellation with Elliott County.

Then why no other games cancelled? Not buying their excuse.

 

West Carter and Bourbon County East Ridge and South Floyd were also cancelled.

I didn't see in the post anywhere but Fleming County schools were cancelled on Friday. I'm not for sure if they have a policy that if there is no school, there are no after school activities. Maybe someone more familiar with the situation would know. Of course it could have been a 2 for 1 deal too. No school and no loooonnng bus ride home.

This is very,very funny and a bit troublesome, but the entire team was at the Mason County/Lexington Catholic game tonight. Would be very upset if from Flemingsburg and knew this. A Mason County game, are you kidding me? If nothing else they should be practicing, but going to Mason County when you were supposed to be playing a game

 

How is it the players fault they didnt play? They didn't call the game off, the Athletic Director is in charge of that... It's not like the boys wanted to go see Mason play rather than play Elliott.

 

On a side note Fleming did not have school friday, which may have been a factor on why the game was cancelled.

I didn't see in the post anywhere but Fleming County schools were cancelled on Friday. I'm not for sure if they have a policy that if there is no school, there are no after school activities. Maybe someone more familiar with the situation would know. Of course it could have been a 2 for 1 deal too. No school and no loooonnng bus ride home.

 

That usually only applies to Elementary and Middle school activities.

Aren't there any Fleming County fans on here that can explain the cancellation(whether it was weather-related or otherwise)? and are they upset about it?

 

The only reason I can gather is because we did not have school Friday, who knows though.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.