Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fleming County at Elliott County Cancelled Tonight

Featured Replies

I agree. What kind of message was this? Every other game in the area was played, unless I'm mistaking.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is bulliten board material and cause for a good old fashion you know what when and if these two teams play again. But really I'm more confused because thought Fleming County couldn't stand Mason County, but yet you spend a Friday night going to their game, what's up with that, forget about the cancelllation. I wouldn't have imagined, that cancellation or not.

 

Maybe Fleming will make the trip to Sandy Hook on Feb 10th!

I bet they would have went to Riverside last night if that was who they were supposed to play.

I dont know it is supposed to warm up a little bit between then and now, might be too hot to play!:laugh:

Maybe Fleming will make the trip to Sandy Hook on Feb 10th!

Cancel because of cold??????????????????????????????????

I bet they would have went to Riverside last night if that was who they were supposed to play.

 

I bet you're right. Who wants to take a beating like Elliott would have given them.:idunno:

True, but thats just part of basketball. I can remember many games in the past when Elliott and many other teams knew they were going to get a beating but played anyways.

I bet you're right. Who wants to take a beating like Elliott would have given them.:idunno:

I know the West Carter game with Bourbon County was cancelled last night as well.

Yeah forgot about that one, but I dont think the entire West team was at another game either.

I know the West Carter game with Bourbon County was cancelled last night as well.

Aren't there any Fleming County fans on here that can explain the cancellation(whether it was weather-related or otherwise)? and are they upset about it?

Aren't there any Fleming County fans on here that can explain the cancellation(whether it was weather-related or otherwise)? and are they upset about it?

 

Nobody from Fleming will be upset about this happening. The poor excuse fits perfect with the Fleming County staff and team.

I know the players and fans here at Elliott would run the coaching staff out of town if they cancelled a game in this manner. Its understandable if the roads are bad or if there is another valid problem but so far I havnt heard a logical excuse from Fleming.

I dont know it is supposed to warm up a little bit between then and now, might be too hot to play!:laugh:

 

I believe we play Mason County on that date!!! I just thought they might come and "support" their team!! ;)

LOL I like that idea. Thats a good one.:banana:

I believe we play Mason County on that date!!! I just thought they might come and "support" their team!! ;)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.