Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lewis County at Elliott County 1/9/09

Featured Replies

Battle of the Lions in Sandy Hook.

Elliott will want to make a statement after the West game. To bad for Lewis being the next one on the schedule. Elliott by 35+ unless Coach wants to rest the boys for their game the next day @ Montgomery County in that case Elliott by 20.

Coach will pull them off the court. I agree that they could win by 35+ but I think he pulls them so i'm going 20-26.

I say Elliott wins this one by 50+

I just realized that Lewis also plays a game tonight. Is that correct? If so, they are going to need some extra legs tomorrow night.

Lewis Co has a decent team.

Lewis Co can keep it close for awhile.

 

Elliott Co by 25.

I will go back to EC by 32 with a statement to make after the Close game with West. Gooooooo Lions.

EC by 48. The Lions will HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

I just realized that Lewis also plays a game tonight. Is that correct? If so, they are going to need some extra legs tomorrow night.

 

Lewis doesn't play tonight, but the have to play Lee Co. at Morgan Co. on Saturday.

EC by 48. The Lions will HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

 

Yes they are and they could very easily when by 30+.:flame:

I know Elliott County is one of the most fit teams I have ever seen, but do you think that the coach might limit the starters playing time a little more than usual so that they will be as fresh as possible for saturday's game?

Hmmmm never thought about that. He could very well rest them up. They have a big game againest Anderson who is ranked in the BGP top 20 and I am sure Elliott would like to put them away to silence some of the critisism they get for not playing top teams.

I know Elliott County is one of the most fit teams I have ever seen, but do you think that the coach might limit the starters playing time a little more than usual so that they will be as fresh as possible for saturday's game?

With a game against Anderson in about 20 hours after this one is over, I don't see the starters playing but about 20 minutes. Still Elliott wins by a score of 88-64.

I am hoping to make the trip over to Sandy Hook for this one. I look for Elliott to win by 32.

Statement game for lewis. The lions will win this one in a barn burner with or without the EC starters in.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.