Everything posted by the Hulk
-
Elliott County 112 Menifee County 69
112 is only possible for Elliot Co.
-
Scott County 83 Paul Dunbar 66
Tough to play with Scott Co.
-
St. Henry vs Lloyd
St. Henry in a close one.
-
NKY Student Sections
I will agree with Boone. They mascot is sweet also.
-
2009 Toyota Classic
Very true. That coach can sometimes put together a game plan that makes way better teams then his lose or be in a game they shouldn't be in. I'd watch out for Mailey too.
-
Rose Hill Christian vs Elliott County 16th Region All A Championship
I'm pulling for Elliot! I want to see them win the ALL "A" and maybe even take state also. I'm sure no one has ever taken both.:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa
-
Mason County 58 Madison Central 43
Sweet I wish I could see it. What was the crouds reaction? Students reaction mainly.:ylsuper:
-
Deming/Paris in All A Classic
Twenty is about right but I'm pulling for you Paris.
-
2009 Toyota Classic
Winner of Male and Montgomery will meet them in the championship. I think it will be Male for some reason.
-
2009 Toyota Classic
Cov. Cath is not the same team we are used to. I look for Scott Co. to win.
-
Scott High getting transfer?
What's it depend on. Does he have to clear the transfer rules of KHSAA or something?
-
Scott High getting transfer?
Not sure but 6'7 would be a nice addition anywhere.:notworthy:
-
Montgomery County vs. Male at Toyota Classic 1/21
Male.
-
Dixie Heights 66 Scott 61
Very very very surprised. Scott is a good team. Nice win for Dixie though.
-
AP Poll Jan. 20
Top 3 looks good to me. Holmes is the right pick for number 1 though as of right now.
-
Newport 77 Heritage Academy 63
Closer game than I thought, but then again I'm sure starters didn't play too much. Either way Newport lives to fight another day. Heritage putting up 63 shocks me. Who scored for them St. Blancard(?).
-
Fairview 55 Ashland 54
Wow! Didn't see this coming. Maybe Ashland isn't as good as I thought...
-
NKY Student Sections
They don't even show at some games now. I really haven't seen any good student sections unfortunatly. Highlands at home is alright I guess.
-
St. Henry 60 Covington Holy Cross 47
St. Henry may win the whole 9th region All "A" tourney IMO.
-
Rose Hill Christian vs Elliott County 16th Region All A Championship
Elliot by 20+. It's unfortunate that Rose Hill has to play them. They could have made a run at EKU if they didn't have to play Elliot.
-
Mason County 58 Madison Central 43
Good win but I did see this coming. I called Mason by 10+. Missed the game though. Can you describe the dunk?
-
East Jessamine @ Garrard County (1/23)
East in a close one.
-
Trimble Co. vs Evangel
Could have one by more IMO.
-
Ryle 60 Cooper 34
Thought they would win by way more. When were the starters pulled? :ohbrother:
-
Fairview @ Ashland 1/20
Ashland wins by at least 10. If I were Fairview I would wave the white flag.:isurrender: