Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AP Poll Jan. 20

Featured Replies

BOYS

Rank-School FPV Rcd TP Pvs

1. Holmes (14) 16-1 176 1

2. Scott Co. (2) 12-3 145 2

3. Elliott Co. (2) 14-1 127 5

4. Lou. Eastern - 18-1 115 6

5. Jeffersontown - 14-3 93 3

6.Bryan Station - 14-3 92 4

7. Lou. Ballard - 13-5 67 8

8. Lexington Cath - 15-4 43 9

9. Corbin - 16-2 23

10. Christian Co. - 9-5 19 7

 

Others receiving votes: Franklin Co. 11. Shelby Valley 9. Lex. Paul Dunbar 9. Mason Co. 8. Scott 8. Warren Central 6. Lou. Seneca 5. South Laurel 5. North Hardin 4. Russell Co. 3. Boone Co. 3. Lou. Male 3. John Hardin 3. LaRue Co. 2. Madison Central 2. George Rogers Clark 2. Paducah Tilghman 2. West Carter 1. Grayson Co. 1. Henderson Co. 1. Middlesboro 1. Lou. DuPont Manual 1.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holmes the unanimous selection at #1 with 14 of 18 first place votes.

 

I'd say this is probably the most accurate poll I've seen.

Holmes the unanimous selection at #1 with 14 of 18 first place votes.

 

I'd say this is probably the most accurate poll I've seen.

 

Only because Holmes is the #1.;)

Only because Holmes is the #1.;)

 

Of course...but when 14 out of 18 voters who have seen probably every team on the list, agree with me I'd say it's safe to say I have a reason to agree with it. ;)

Holmes the unanimous selection at #1 with 14 of 18 first place votes.

 

I'd say this is probably the most accurate poll I've seen.

 

Wouldn't unanimous be 18 of 18?:lol:

Of course...but when 14 out of 18 voters who have seen probably every team on the list, agree with me I'd say it's safe to say I have a reason to agree with it. ;)

 

I'm just joking with you Eta they do deserve that ranking at this point in the year.

Wouldn't unanimous be 18 of 18?:lol:

 

I think you know what I meant. :rolleyes:

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Most accurate rating yet!!!!!

Home did Scott get the same votes as Mason Co and more than Clark Co? :ohbrother::puke:

Who voted for West Carter?

 

LOL!!!

Who voted for West Carter?

 

My thoughts exactly.

That vote alone hurts the poll's validity.

Home did Scott get the same votes as Mason Co and more than Clark Co? :ohbrother::puke:

 

 

Yeah, that seems a bit off too. :confused:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.