Everything posted by Theoldman12
-
9th Region Draw
Cov Cath vs. Conner in the finals with Cov Cath winning.
-
The Ninth Region teams are in...
I would like to see NCC and Cov Cath on opposite sides to maybe get a re-match of last years finals.
-
Mitch Shover to Centre
Congrats Mitch everyone is happy to see this going to such a great kid!
-
9th region
I think Keith Egan of Holy Cross has to be added to the list probably somewhere in the 10-20 range. He started all of last year for HC on a team with 6 seniors and played a very big role. Not to mention the two games against Holmes he kept Pittman to single digits both games and had him frustrated the whole time.
-
You Make the Call
1) Legal as long as he touches all of the bases before he crosses home plate. 2) It depends... If the kid asks for time then ties his shoe then he is safe, but if he doesn't say anything to the field umpire then he is out. 3) If the runners cross home plate before he is ruled out then they count... It's the same scenario as hitting a double with someone on second and them scoring, but you try to stretch to a triple and get thrown out long after the runner has scored. 4) Runner gets second base and umpire hears a lot of booing. 5) Hopefully the sun is all we see.
-
Mike Sullivan to Murray State
This is well deserved an IMO they are getting a steal in him as a preferred walk on... I wouldn't be surprised if he has a scholarship there by his senior year.
-
Kentucky Association of Basketball Coaches All Star Game
Does anyone have the line-ups for each team?
-
Sportsmaniac's Redistricting 9th and 10th Region
In that speculation on three of the teams you mentioned would stay in the 9th. Highlands, NCC, and Newport would be the three bigger teams going to the 10th from the 9th.:confused:
-
Mr. Basketball
Is it decided before the sweet 16 or after it, because if one of the other top runners puts on a show they could get it.
-
Sweet Sixteen Point Guards
Is he only a junior this year??:eek:
-
Sweet Sixteen Point Guards
Yes Middleton has changed his role this year to do what is best for the team. I believe he was their starting point guard on the state championship team last year?
-
Sportsmaniac's Redistricting 9th and 10th Region
As an HC faithful I would love to see this.:thumb:
-
Sportsmaniac's Redistricting 7th and 8th Region
I'm sure Franklin Co. wouldn't mind this one bit.:thumb:
-
Sportsmaniac's Redistricting 9th and 10th Region
When are they supposed to be re-districting everything?
-
Mason County vs. Shelby Valley
I like Mason by 7...They are just a sound basketball team who knows their rolls.
-
I haven't won a basketball prize Sweet 16 Runner Up Contest
Eastern
-
2009 Boys Sweet 16 State Tournament Contest
West Jessamine Adair County Central Eastern Lexington Catholic Holmes Mason County Elliot County West Jessamine Eastern Holmes Elliot County Eastern Elliot County Elliot County-champs TB-143
-
Top Players in the Sweet 16
I agree and only a sophomore too, I believe? It's great when you have a big guy that can bang down low, get rebounds, then come out and drain the 3. He is the one that kept them in the game in the first half against GRC as he hit some big shots. If him, Middleton, and even Downing to a degree all play good they will be a very tough out. I like Mason a lot, I just don't know if they have the offensive power to get far again this year.
-
Holmes 32 Boone County 29
Yea, I think so, he looked like an athlete.
-
Holmes 32 Boone County 29
Was Montgomery the kid that had the same build as Mcfarland and same hair color? He looked younger, but could dunk with ease in warm ups.
-
Newport Central Catholic 43 Dixie 41
Matt Geisler made it....I heard they had around 5 shots until one finally went through the net as the horn sounded...2 out of the 3 games have already been very entertaining in the 9th.
-
Boone County vs Beechwood
I couldn't agree more.:thumb:
-
Players to watch in the 9th Region Tourney
I have heard that he has changed his name, but have not heard any reasoning on why.
-
Holmes vs Ryle
I just think Holmes has to much athleticism in this one. If Holmes is having a bad shooting night and Ryle's bigs can score down low then this one should be close.
-
Who will carry their teams in 11th tourney?
Do they really go 13 deep??:eek: