Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Draw

Featured Replies

CovCath vs. St. Henry

Ryle vs. NCC

 

Highlands vs. Beechwood

Dixie vs. Conner

  • Replies 83
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cov Cath vs. Conner in the finals with Cov Cath winning.

Should be a good tournament. Some good first round matchups.

I predict for CCH you will see Krumme followed by Nutini followed by Isler.

I predict for CCH you will see Krumme followed by Nutini followed by Isler.

 

Maybe the last 2 switched around. And maybe Nutini first against St. Henry. No one knows except Krumpelbeck.

Maybe the last 2 switched around. And maybe Nutini first against St. Henry. No one knows except Krumpelbeck.

 

While your last statement is obviously true that's the way I bet he will go and its the way I would go.

While your last statement is obviously true that's the way I bet he will go and its the way I would go.

 

Fair assessment. I personally would switch the last two around.

I like Dixie's draw, and with their pitching staff, I expect to see them in the regional finals against Covington Catholic. I'm sure some other teams will have something to say about that, but I really like Dixie's chances of getting there.

Fair assessment. I personally would switch the last two around.

 

 

Just curious, but why? Do you feel that the second game will be the hardest of the three games with facing either Ryle or Newcath? Because obviously krumps will pitch his ace verse whoever he feels is the toughest game.

Just curious, but why? Do you feel that the second game will be the hardest of the three games with facing either Ryle or Newcath? Because obviously krumps will pitch his ace verse whoever he feels is the toughest game.

 

2 reasons:

 

a) I feel Ryle is the 2nd best team in the 9th region to this day (JMO) and I think they win the 1st game.

 

b) Even if NCC wins, I still say you throw Isler because when he's on the bump, the Colonels are nearly unbeatable, and it almost guarantee's you a spot in the finals. Not to mention, Nutini has a good track record when it comes to big games.

2 reasons:

 

a) I feel Ryle is the 2nd best team in the 9th region to this day (JMO) and I think they win the 1st game.

 

b) Even if NCC wins, I still say you throw Isler because when he's on the bump, the Colonels are nearly unbeatable, and it almost guarantee's you a spot in the finals. Not to mention, Nutini has a good track record when it comes to big games.

Ok all fair points and I agree with you totally. But if you can manage to keep Isler for the championship game, why wouldnt you?

 

If they play Ryle this will be the second or third time they've seen him pitch. Don't you think they may catch on?

 

I think your chances of winning the championship game are ridiculously high with Isler on the mound, so if it can be done I'd at least consider Nute for the second game depending on which team it is and which pitcher I guess. It's just a hard call. Nute worries me because he usually takes some innings to really warm up and get in a rythm and he has been known to get hit pretty well at times..

2 reasons:

 

a) I feel Ryle is the 2nd best team in the 9th region to this day (JMO) and I think they win the 1st game.

 

b) Even if NCC wins, I still say you throw Isler because when he's on the bump, the Colonels are nearly unbeatable, and it almost guarantee's you a spot in the finals. Not to mention, Nutini has a good track record when it comes to big games.

 

Fair points. However, Ryle will throw their stud against NCC. Can Donovan shut down CCH in the 2nd round? If you think he can you throw Ice. If you think CCH can put runs up you throw Nute.

Who do you think has the toughest draw?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.