Who will carry their teams in 11th tourney?

Barrett Meyer, Andy Donovan, Deron Hicks, Vance Hall, Ryan Conner, Brandon Jennels, Lyndon McKee, Oakley Watkins, Bryce Burton, Zack Rivers, Jordan Paris, Righter Dundon, and William Bell for Franklin County. At FC its all about team before me, these kids are special and work hard especailly on the defensive end, scary part is they still havent played their best game this season, go Flyers!

Barrett Meyer, Andy Donovan, Deron Hicks, Vance Hall, Ryan Conner, Brandon Jennels, Lyndon McKee, Oakley Watkins, Bryce Burton, Zack Rivers, Jordan Paris, Righter Dundon, and William Bell for Franklin County. At FC its all about team before me, these kids are special and work hard especailly on the defensive end, scary part is they still havent played their best game this season, go Flyers!

Your completely right. This is what wins games for the Flyers, they are a team, and a very good team at that. They aren't Barrett Meyer or Andy Donovan, they are Franklin County!!! Hope they go far.

:thumb:

Okay , I'm sure Franklin plays great team ball but seriously I think the original poster is looking for guys that step it up when the game is on the line and I'm pretty certain every player that gets minutes for Franklin isn't that type of player.

This is nothing against Franklin, I know they are a really good team, but that answer seems a little outrageous to me.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Okay , i'm sure Franklin plays great team ball but seriously i think the original poster is looking for guys that step it up when the game is on the line and i'm pretty certain every player that gets minutes for Franklin isn't that type of player.

This is nothing against Franklin, i know they are a really good team, but that answer seems a little outrageous to me.

At some point during the season seven players maybe more have made major contributions towards winning games. Jennels in the first half against Western Hills hit for 8. Watkins against GRC had 15 and 10 rebounds. All of the starters have taken over one game or another during the course of the season. There is no player from Franklin County even mentioned in the All-State discussions, yet the team is 21-4 and top 10 in the state. I can hope during the post-season that some one or all of them will carry us to a few wins.

Do they really go 13 deep??:eek:

Great post:thumb: