Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dryz93

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dryz93

  1. Just because these were the 16 teams in the tourney doesn't mean they were the 16 best, Holmes at number one is the onely one that really matters, after that the discussion could go a million different ways.
  2. Exactly what a game, that was amazing. Great run for Central to make it this far and compete that way they did tonight. CONGRATS HOLMES!!!!!!
  3. The first half of this game was really starting to disappoint me since neither team had much going for them. Thankfully there was a second half full of adversity, these teams really had it out for each other and I'm pretty sure they both left everything they had out on the court. Good win Elliott, good season Shelby Valley. Now on to the real test Elliott.
  4. The most impressive part of this game to me was while Catholic was trying to make a comeback they were causing Holmes to turn the ball over way too much, but Holmes defense was doing an incredible job of not letting Catholic get too many points off of all the turnovers. Way to go Holmes! It's gonna be hard to lose tomorrow, that's the Holmes team we've all been expecting to see this year with all those great athletes. Oh yeah, the dunkfest in the 4th quarter was a lot of fun to watch too.
  5. From what I saw tonight Holmes can only beat theirselves tomorrow. Elliott just wasn't that impressive and it seemed that Ethan had a lot of trouble getting the ball up the court. If Holmes comes with there "A" game then they win this one by 12+, and I think even if they are just a little off they still pull out the win by 5 or more.
  6. Congrats West, they must be going crazy over in Nicholasville.
  7. I like Holmes here but not in a big win, I will say by 5.
  8. I don't understand why people say things like Elliott is on a mission, do you not believe that every other team is on that same mission and Shelby Valley is playing for eastern Kentucky too so they have a lot of pride on the line. This should be a great game that I believe will go down to the wire with Elliott pulling this out on the last posession in a 2 point win.
  9. Good to see Holmes scoring some points again. I can't wait to see the Lex. Cath. vs. Holmes game tomorrow, it should be a great one.
  10. Give Richie some time and I'm certain he'll earn a scholarship before his career at Louisville is over. GOOD LUCK RICHIE!!!
  11. You have to think that Eastern is the favorite for sure to win it now considering they should have way more legs by the time they get to the finals now while the bottom bracket is bruising each other.
  12. This looked to be Eastern's toughest matchup before the finals, it could be an easy trip to saturday night now.
  13. As much as I hate my team sitting at home because it's incredibly tough to get out of the 11th region, I still wouldn't change a thing. Kentucky has something special with the sweet sixteen and even though we all know it's not the best sixteen teams every year, what we do know is whoever goes on to win the state title has earned it and that's all that really matters.
  14. It is designated for seniors, not that it would matter this year so much, but it is for seniors only.
  15. Hood is going to win and he probably is the best player this year. There's a handful of other good players like Phares and Sanford but let's not act like Hood isn't a great player too.
  16. I'm going to the Friday night session, hoping to see Holmes vs. Catholic and Elliott vs. Mason/Shelby Valley. It has potential to be the best session of the tourney.
  17. This was the 1998 Scott County vs. Lexington Catholic semifinal game in the morning. Maybe one of the greatest games ever and the most exciting finish I've ever seen(I'm a Scott County fan btw). Catholic was also ranked #3 in the nation so it was a really really big deal and I think this is the game that started the huge rivalry between Scott and Catholic.
  18. This kid is fun to watch, he's a tough point guard. Reminds me of a Travis Ford type player.
  19. It's a pretty loaded cast of stars this year. I'm gonna have to go watch some of these games to get a better idea but Vee Sanford if not the best has to be one of the top 2 or 3.
  20. I'm picking Corbin to win it all so I will pick them here obviously, but by 5 points or less. This is easily the most intriguing first round matchup since the teams to me seem to be pretty equal. Eastern had a tougher road to get here but these are both good teams and with almost two weeks rest , this is going to be a battle. As I said in the other thread if Eastern does pull this one out, then I'm taking them to go on to win it all.
  21. I wouldn't say that they have all homegrown players, considering there best player, Vee Sanford came for Lafayette. About you saying my logic isn't right on the foul call , all I said is if it wasn't a clear foul it shouldn't get called. If it's obvious make the call everytime, but I have watched the tape And it looked like Guyn got a lot of ball there. With that said, I'm not bitter about the loss, maybe a little upset last night. Catholic played a great game and deserved the win as they did outplay Scott County last night. That 2-2-1 press has always given Billy trouble for whatever reason. And once again, what a game last night, these two teams battle each other like no other.
  22. Okay , just another comment, just because Holmes defense is averaging 46 ppg and Elliott offense is scoring like 80+ ppg doesn't mean that both teams aren't good on the other end of the court. Those numbers are going to mean nothing next week and if these two teams play I would expect a score somewhere in the mid 60s for both teams in a close/great game.
  23. Alright Les, you're going to like this, I'm picking Corbin. All they have to do is get past that first game against Eastern and it should be smooth sailing to the title game where I'm thinking they will have more legs than the teams battling it out in the lower bracket. If Corbin does happen to lose to Eastern then they would be my 2nd pick.
  24. I know Ethan is a great player, but I have to disagree, Jackson will clearly be the best player at the next level. It's not like Jackson doesn't score either, he just doesn't do it with 3 pointers very often. However, when he does shoot outside, he does seem to knock them down. I would be interested to see his percentage for the year from beyond the arc.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.