Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eastern 75 Corbin 61

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eastern will be in the Finals.

This looked to be Eastern's toughest matchup before the finals, it could be an easy trip to saturday night now.

Well I was 2-2 on the day with my predictions. I knew the first one was a tossup and I really thought Adair County would win. I got the other two.

If Eastern wins against Central, they will very tough in the finals.

 

I would be surprised if Grayson or Jessamine could hang with them.

 

They rebound at every position better than anyone in the state, regardless of size!

You have to think that Eastern is the favorite for sure to win it now considering they should have way more legs by the time they get to the finals now while the bottom bracket is bruising each other.

I think when Corbin's Josh Smith hurt his ankle towards the end of the first half it killed Corbin. With Smith on a bad ankle, Corbin played a lot of zone in the second half, and Eastern killed them on the offensive glass.

I'm 3-1 from today, but really wanted to miss my pick on this one. Hounds had a great season, but I agree with Boucher. When Smith went down in the 2nd quarter, the momentum switched and Corbin never could get it back.

Corbin really played hard. I was impressed with them. Crawford had a huge game. But Eastern just had too much talent and athleticism. Both teams were well-coached tonight I thought. Dowe had an outstanding game also for Eastern. For a couple minutes there Dowe and Crawford were trading buckets for a while.

Lets face it, it boils down if Eastern can turn it up another notch in the finals, that bracket is over. No insult intended to the rest of the bracket, but it will take a major upset to keep them from the finals.

No surprise here. Still only one KY team to beat Eastern all season.

1. West Jessamine

1. Adair County ***** 3 for 4 today :ylsuper:

1. Central

1. Eastern

Eastern looked very good tonight with two players getting double double's!!

Well the Herald Leader was big with the article talking about the EKY teams storming into the Sweet 16.

 

Well so far, 2 up and 2 down.

 

This is no jab at any EKY team, just commenting on the article and making an observation.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.