Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin vs. Eastern Predictions

Who wins and why? 125 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins and why?

    • Corbin
      40%
      50
    • Eastern
      60%
      75

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins and why?

 

 

 

I don't know anything about Eastern besides they are very very good. Should be one of the best first round matchups. Go Hounds!

  • Replies 119
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corbin and Eastern both have played Wayne County & Lexington Christian ... here are the results:

 

Corbin 63 Wayne County 51

Eastern 73 Wayne County 61

 

Corbin 61 Lexington Christian 49

Eastern 67 Lexington Christian 49

Eastern may be the best team left standing now that Scott County is gone. I'd suspect Eastern would be favored in this one.

Eastern may be the best team left standing now that Scott County is gone. I'd suspect Eastern would be favored in this one.

I so enjoy a good upset!:lol:

Corbin is one of the Big Non-city teams that have a chance to win it all. Got to pull for the Mt. teams. Go Corbin!!

I am going to be a homer and pick Corbin in this one. I have seen them several times the past few years, and they are for real.

 

Corbin 73

Eastern 69

Corbin is one of the Big Non-city teams that have a chance to win it all. Got to pull for the Mt. teams. Go Corbin!!

Anyone who has seen Corbin play knows that you are right on.:eek:

Eastern plays in arguably the most brutal region in the state and I don't think Corbin is gonna provide them with something they're not prepared for. I'll pick Eastern by 5.

What kind of size does Eastern have? Corbin will be able to run with them for sure. Will Eastern be able to run with Corbin? Other than the point guards, Corbin is pretty much 6'3 and 6'4" across the boards. The kids from Corbin are very very athletic but are big and strong as well. You can make an argument that Corbin is probably the most physical team in the sweet 16. People will probably say that Corbin needs to slow it down. I'm not so sure that Eastern may not need to slow it down. Corbin isn't your typical mountain team other than the fact they like to play rough and tough all while going 90 mph.

What kind of size does Eastern have? Corbin will be able to run with them for sure. Will Eastern be able to run with Corbin? Other than the point guards, Corbin is pretty much 6'3 and 6'4" across the boards. The kids from Corbin are very very athletic but are big and strong as well. You can make an argument that Corbin is probably the most physical team in the sweet 16. People will probably say that Corbin needs to slow it down. I'm not so sure that Eastern may not need to slow it down. Corbin isn't your typical mountain team other than the fact they like to play rough and tough all while going 90 mph.

 

Stop it your going to scare Eastern to death:eek: I'm sure Eastern is rough and fairly tough also or they wouldn't be in the Sweet 16. Should be a very good game and I hope Corbin can win this one. Games tend to slow down sometimes at Rupp and I feel Corbin can play that way as well.

Edited by rockmom

On paper, should be one of the best first-round games of the tourney.

Eastern only lost 2 games all season, ... both to J-town. Consequently, they beat J-town in the regional finals to go to Rupp. They did play a rough schedule and came through it pretty much unscathed. This is going to be a tough game in the first round, ... maybe the best first round game of the tourney.

Eastern by 8

Have not seen Corbin play but I have seen Eastern play vs. Ballard, Jtown and other 7th region teams and cannot imagine another team dictating that Eastern slow the pace of the game down to win.They go 8 deep without any dropoff and hit the offensive glass relentlessly.They should be favored to reach the finals!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.