Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin vs. Eastern Predictions

Who wins and why? 125 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins and why?

    • Corbin
      40%
      50
    • Eastern
      60%
      75

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I haven't seen Eastern play this year, but from what I hear if you can beat their pressure, you can win the game.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

  • Replies 119
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winner of this game goes a long Way. I pick Corbin.

I'll sum this up quick - speed, speed and more speed. If Corbin can handle Eastern's quickness, they'll win. It's as simple as that.

 

I haven't seen either one of these teams play, but from what I've heard & read about each team, I'd say this breakdown is as right as it gets.

 

This is probably the biggest game of the 1st round, since the winner of this one has a GREAT shot at playing on Saturday night.

I haven't seen Eastern play but I know that Corbin will play physical and Eastern will have to match that to win IMO. Either of these teams have the potential to win the whole tourny and since the top part of the bracket is a cake walk for these teams after the 1st round game between each other.

I am pulling for Corbin and the Redhounds in this one.:thumb:

I am pulling for Corbin and the Redhounds in this one.:thumb:

Thanks for the support Gold Sunrise, were hoping to win it this year before you guys come in next year with that talented group of juniors.

I am pulling for Corbin and the Redhounds in this one.:thumb:

Thanks, we need all the support that we can get.:D

I haven't seen Eastern play but I know that Corbin will play physical and Eastern will have to match that to win IMO. Either of these teams have the potential to win the whole tourny and since the top part of the bracket is a cake walk for these teams after the 1st round game between each other.

 

Central may have something to say about that.

I haven't seen Eastern play but I know that Corbin will play physical and Eastern will have to match that to win IMO. Either of these teams have the potential to win the whole tourny and since the top part of the bracket is a cake walk for these teams after the 1st round game between each other.
Says the guy who loses in the 2nd round.:lol:

I'll be cheering for any mountain team in the tournament, so with that said....Go Get 'EM HOUNDS!!!

I haven't seen Eastern play but I know that Corbin will play physical and Eastern will have to match that to win IMO. Either of these teams have the potential to win the whole tourny and since the top part of the bracket is a cake walk for these teams after the 1st round game between each other.

 

They're definitely the favorites when you look at the ratings, but they could easily lose before the finals if they take their opponents lightly.

Eastern by 6.

Anyone want to post a starting lineup and matchups for the game?

 

Corbin

 

Isaac Wilson - 5'10" junior

Josh Smith - 6'3" senior

Madison Johnson - 6'4" junior

Josh Crawford - 6' 5" senior

Aaron Manns - 6'4" junior

 

Blake Hendrickson - 6'3" senior

Lee Crawford - 5'10" senior

Travis Smith - 6'2" freshman

Corbin Eastern:

 

Isaac Wilson - 5'10" junior Delquan Thomas 6'1 Junior

Josh Smith - 6'3" senior Remy Abell 6'3 Sophomore

Madison Johnson - 6'4" junior Chris Dowe 6'3 Senior

Josh Crawford - 6' 5" senior Lyonell Gaines 6'5 Sophomore

Aaron Manns - 6'4" junior Rodrick Millner 6'2 Senior

 

Blake Hendrickson - 6'3" senior Arman Marks 6'3 Soph

Lee Crawford - 5'10" senior Jon Davis 6'3 Soph

Travis Smith - 6'2" freshman Byron Sanford 5'10 Soph

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.