Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin vs. Eastern Predictions

Who wins and why? 125 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins and why?

    • Corbin
      40%
      50
    • Eastern
      60%
      75

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Dowe and Thomas are two to watch for Eastern. Lile I said before, if Corbin can handle Eastern's speed then they'll win. If not, then Eastern will win. Rebounding is also a key for both teams.

  • Replies 119
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dowe and Thomas are two to watch for Eastern. Lile I said before, if Corbin can handle Eastern's speed then they'll win. If not, then Eastern will win. Rebounding is also a key for both teams.

 

Should be a good game, hope Corbin can pull it out, but sometimes speed kills, alot may depend on how the game is called as well. Looking at the line-ups they appear to be about equal size, if Johnson and Smith are hitting from the outside the Hounds have a good chance. Wilson will have to have a huge game taking care of the ball as well.

Dowe and Thomas are two to watch for Eastern. Lile I said before, if Corbin can handle Eastern's speed then they'll win. If not, then Eastern will win. Rebounding is also a key for both teams.

 

Rebounding and free throws will be key to winning as well.

Edited by The Breeze
misspell

Hounds will not leave anything in their bodies. I bet they play very well and if they do that I like their chances. This is a special group of young men who are playing well together and do what they are supposed to. That is a hard combination to beat, especially when you have some talent and good coaching to go with it.

I picked Eastern because I feel they have been more consistent throughout the year. It should be a great game and may the best team win.

Hounds will not leave anything in their bodies. I bet they play very well and if they do that I like their chances. This is a special group of young men who are playing well together and do what they are supposed to. That is a hard combination to beat, especially when you have some talent and good coaching to go with it.

 

I'm sure they won't its the Sweet 16 how could they! I felt along time ago Corbin could at least make it to Sat. morning and still feel that way. First round game will be tough though. Good Luck to players and coaches alike.:thumb:

I picked Eastern because I feel they have been more consistent throughout the year. It should be a great game and may the best team win.

 

How has Corbin not been consistent as well?

I would say Eastern is better on the Defense and Corbin better on the Offense (especally half-court set)

How has Corbin not been consistent as well?

 

My guess is that Corbin's inconsistency is undoubtedly the 3 in their 29-3 record.:lol:

This may be somewhere else on BGP's but will the Corbin/Eastern game be on T.V. Wednesday night? What time? What station?

My guess is that Corbin's inconsistency is undoubtedly the 3 in their 29-3 record.:lol:

 

I don't understand the inconsistent remark either.

 

Corbin is just winners of 11 straight and 26-1 during their last 27 games. Now that's being inconsistent.:ohbrother:

Eastern wins this one.:dancingpa

I will agree, Eastern has played tougher teams, but on paper Corbin looks better..It all depends on how Corbin Shoots the ball. If They open the flood gates they'll win, if not, it will still be close.

 

Corbin-46

Eastern-42

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.