Everything posted by Mr.Jones
-
Owen County 58 Beechwood 54
Neeley is a guard, not a center
-
Owen County 45 Walton Verona 42
I'm sorry let me rephrase that...some of their better players are transfers not saying they are their only good players(they have others) but take away those 3 and you are looking at a totally different team. I am refering to post #13 btw
-
Owen County 45 Walton Verona 42
The transfers are pretty much thier starting 5. There is taulbee, slavey, and sandlin
-
Trimble Co 59 Gallatin Co 42
Congrats to Trimble! Jus curious, does anyone still think that Gallatin will be able to play with Owen County this year?
-
Ludlow 4 St. Henry 1
Looks like Hammons had another great outing. Good win Ludlow!!
-
Western Hills 9 Pleasure Ridge Park 5
Congrats to Western Hills for their win over the #1 team in the state!!!
-
Best pitchers in 8th region?
If Giles has a strong season this year, I would say he would be one of the top in the region next year. I just don't see him having many more performances like this one this year, but I have been wrong before. Can't wait to see the Owen-Gallatin game April 14, it will be a battle.
-
Gallatin County 1 Grant County 0
Sounds like Gallatin has some young players stepping up. The 31st will be very competetive this year!
-
West Jessamine 3 Lexington Christian 2
Sounds like a really good game!
-
Owen County/Walton-Verona Predictions (3/26)
You read my mind:thumb:
-
Dixie 16 Walton Verona 4
Wow:eek:
-
St. Henry/Dixie Heights Predictions (3/27)
Dixie should win this one. Good luck to both teams!
-
Owen County/Walton-Verona Predictions (3/26)
Good luck to both teams. Owen doesnt play again till sometime next week.
-
Holmes in final national rankings
Congrats Bulldogs!
-
Ohio/Kentucky All Stars
Ill be there then:thumb:
-
9th Region team of the 2000's
Agreed:D
-
Sweet 16 All Tournament Team
Congrats to all!!
-
Best Kentucky High School Team
There the best I have ever seen!!!
-
Owen County/Walton-Verona Predictions (3/26)
The game was scheduled yesterday(3/26).
-
Best pitchers in 8th region?
I think there was a thread about this earlier. Royce Neeley and Jordan Cox from Owen are at the top of the list.
-
8th Region 2009-2010
Owen will be very solid next year, and I'm looking for them to be the first lady rebel team to make it to the sweet sixteen. I'm looking for senior guard Lauren Lowe to be a big contributor next year!!
-
Owen County/Walton-Verona Predictions (3/26)
Called due to rain.
-
Best pitchers in 8th region?
Tanner Miles from Gallatin.
-
Boone County/NewCath Predications (3/27)
I think NCC will win this one. Should be close though.
-
CovCath/Highlands Predictions (3/27)
Im taking Cov. Cath. in this one.