Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath/Highlands Predictions (3/27)

Who comes out on top? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who comes out on top?

    • CovCath
      69%
      16
    • Highlands
      30%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cov Cath has their opening day game at home today. Isler will probably be on the mound and maybe Sainola or Head for Highlands. Who do you got?

I look for CCH to win this. I expect them to beat every team in NKY.

CCH-8

HHS-3

Im taking Cov. Cath. in this one.

If this game is played I believe HHS will throw Sainola for a few innings.

Any word on today's game is it going to be played?

Any word on today's game is it going to be played?

 

As of now, it looks like it's still on.

Still a go from my sources...

Still a go from my sources...

 

Here we go with sources. Lets keep the sources thing to the college basketball threads. So are your sources telling you who is pitching? :D

Here we go with sources. Sources are for the college basketball threads.

 

Sorry I been reading too much.

Sorry I been reading too much.

 

So have I...

My guess (and please note I said guess) would be Isler, as the weather does not look good for playing Saturday and CovCath and HHS go at it again on Monday when I think you will see Nutini go. Coach Krumps has three solid pitchers in Isler, Nutini and Krumme. If Matty Klein comes back 100% by mid May and pitches like he did last year, that's four quality starters and we haven't even mentioned Gerwe or Warning.

 

Look for Darner to be the man who comes in when they need (note not mop up duty) an out in a big game. The one nice thing is the CovCath pitchers should count on at least a minumin of around four to five runs a game. Getting four or five runs a game makes it very easy to throw strikes and challenge hitters.....

I'm thinking with the lineup Cov Cath has they will prevail in this battle. I do think it could be close as I am sure Coach Baioni will have the Bluebirds ready for the challenge.

Birds in a close one, 6-5.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.