Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best pitchers in 8th region?

Featured Replies

What is the opinions on the best pitchers in the 8th?

Whats your opinion kyballer?

  • Author

Well I've only seen a few games this year but Royce Neeley looked tough against Western Hills. Any 1 else seen him throw this season.

I think there was a thread about this earlier. Royce Neeley and Jordan Cox from Owen are at the top of the list.

Jake Giles from Gallatin especially after his performance tonight!

  • Author
I think there was a thread about this earlier. Royce Neeley and Jordan Cox from Owen are at the top of the list.

 

Cox is going to have to reprove himself to me after his outting against Harrison County. Hopefully, it was just first game jitters.

Jake Giles from Gallatin especially after his performance tonight!

 

If Giles has a strong season this year, I would say he would be one of the top in the region next year. I just don't see him having many more performances like this one this year, but I have been wrong before. Can't wait to see the Owen-Gallatin game April 14, it will be a battle.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

If Giles has a strong season this year, i would say he would be one of the top in the region next year. I just dont see him having many more performances like this one this year, but i have been wrong before. Cant wait to see the Owen-Gallatin game April 14, it will be a battle.

 

I'd be willing to bet that Giles has a good year this year as well.

  • Author

Yes Mr. Jones the Owen and Gallatin game should be battle like it is in every sport.

Cox is going to have to reprove himself to me after his outting against Harrison County. Hopefully, it was just first game jitters.

 

Harrison always has good hitters. I'm not sure how bad it was against Harrison but they will hit any pitcher in this region.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.