Everything posted by CC83MVP
-
Signings!
Shaughn Williamson from Gallatin signed with Lindsey Wilson.
-
8th Region Draw
At least he's honest.:lol: Wonder if all the games will be played with this Memorial Day rain we're getting.
-
8th Region Class A Tournament
Tournament location has been moved to Carroll Co. due to bad field condition from all of the rain.
-
Carroll/Gallatin predictions
Should be a good game. I'll go with Gallatin 5-3
-
Gallatin County 1 Grant County 0
It was pretty gruesome judging by the details given from Gallatin's right-fielder.
-
Best pitchers in 8th region?
I'd be willing to bet that Giles has a good year this year as well.
-
Best pitchers in 8th region?
Jake Giles from Gallatin especially after his performance tonight!
-
Gallatin County 1 Grant County 0
Heck of a game by Giles. Definitely one of the top in the 8th. Nice way to celebrate his birthday too!:dancingpa
-
Owen County/Walton-Verona Predictions (3/26)
Edit
-
Owen County/Walton-Verona Predictions (3/26)
Thought the rain was done with until Saturday?:confused:
-
2009 Gallatin County
For one thing, they need to continue to get the ball to Williamson. He had a great season last year. Hopefully he will have an even better senior year. Also, they need to have someone step up and make up for who will be a very missed player in graduating Damien Mains.
-
Oldham County 57 Gallatin County 55
Not a bad game. A little more defense from the Wildcats and I think the score would have been in GC's favor.
-
Gallatin County 79 Owen County 77
Looked like Owen played well together to me. That takes good coaching. Owen had already beat GC this year, Gallatin just played a great game. Congrats to the Wildcats! Hopefully they will continue the hard work through districts.:dancingpa
-
Gallatin County vs Henry County (01-23)
I'll give it to GC by 6. Should be a fun one to watch!:popcorn:
-
Gallatin Co. vs Carroll Co. (01-21-09)
Hard to beat the Cats 3 times in a row. They'll want this one bad. I'm going to say GC by 3 in a nail biter.:thumb:
-
Gallatin County 42 Carroll County 40
Congratulations Lady Cats!
-
Carroll County 56 Gallatin County 46
No doubt a hard fought game for both teams. Without Maddox Gallatin was out-sized, with a Junior, 2 Sophomores, a Freshman, and an 8th grader. Once Carroll started getting the ball down low to their big man, it was too much for GC's young team to handle. Definately missed Maddox on this one.... Any word on when he is to return...if at all?
-
Owen County 59 Gallatin County 46
Anybody have any stats? How did Jones and Williamson do?
-
Updates on Gallatin and Owen?
I was wondering also.
-
Carroll Co 71 Gallatin County 69
It just didn't seem any worse than any other game I have ever seen...
-
Carroll Co 71 Gallatin County 69
??? I was at the game as well, and apparently I missed something.
-
Gallatin Co @ Carroll Co (12/19) predictions...
GC by 8.
-
Is baseball the best sport in Kentucky?
But to answer the title question: Argueably yes. Most fans would disagree, but considering post-highschool success rate vs. other sports, I'm gonna go with Yes!:thumb:
-
Is baseball the best sport in Kentucky?
Man, that is almost one game for every weekday! Its always tough to sit through an entire game, let alone a tournament when it's snowing, or the sun is beating down on you!
-
Gallatin County @ Frankfort Round 2 (part 2)
He'll deserve one if he pulls off 400!! :thumb: