Owen County 59 Gallatin County 46

Gallatin couldn't seem to score for about 2 1/2 quarters. Props to Owen County's defense. Jones started a Gallatin run, and I believe they were within 4 at one point, but Gallatin couldn't do much more. I think with Maddux they might have been able to find that scorer they needed in the 1st half, and the beginning of the 2nd. Good win for Owen County.

Good win by the Rebels yes, but Class A I don't know about. Don't count the cats out yet. Maddox should definitely be back by then. Refs were terrible tonight also which made the loss worse than it should have been. Just my take on it.

I agree with you on the refs. Anyone know their names?

The officials were not bad at all. They had a new official out there but he is still learning. Give the officials a break. Owen won and Gallatin lost. No official went totally one way or another. Owen was the better team tonight and they got the W because they played better, simple as that.

I was very disappointed in Coach Jones from Gallatin County. He brought in a Gallatin County chair to sit in during the game. If you ask me, thats very unclassy to do at an away game.

I was very disappointed in Coach Jones from Gallatin County. He brought in a Gallatin County chair to sit in during the game. If you ask me, thats very unclassy to do at an away game.

I agree. Makes him look like he was too good for the other chairs. I wonder if it's his lucky chair or something.

I agree. Makes him look like he was too good for the other chairs. I wonder if it's his lucky chair or something.

I have no idea but that is very disrespectful of him IMO whether it is his "lucky chair" or not.

I agree I would like to know why he brought it.

I think it was just a joke. From what I've heard he has fallen out of the chair at Owen Co a couple of times so he just brought his own. I thought it was funny and not offensive. (Evidently it is not a lucky chair.) I haven't heard of any other coaches having problems with the chairs at Owen Co.

BTW in my opinion the refs had nothing to do with the outcome of the game. Sean Knollman was reffing and I thnk he is one of the better refs we have.