Owen County 59 Gallatin County 46

I think it was just a joke. From what I've heard he has fallen out of the chair at Owen Co a couple of times so he just brought his own. I thought it was funny and not offensive. (Evidently it is not a lucky chair.) I haven't heard of any other coaches having problems with the chairs at Owen Co.

BTW in my opinion the refs had nothing to do with the outcome of the game. Sean Knollman was reffing and I thnk he is one of the better refs we have.

I think you are absolutely correct on the chair being used as a prop for a joke coach Jones was attempting to make.

I agree that Sean Knollman is one of the best in the region. :thumb:

I think it was just a joke. From what I've heard he has fallen out of the chair at Owen Co a couple of times so he just brought his own. I thought it was funny and not offensive. (Evidently it is not a lucky chair.) I haven't heard of any other coaches having problems with the chairs at Owen Co.

BTW in my opinion the refs had nothing to do with the outcome of the game. Sean Knollman was reffing and I thnk he is one of the better refs we have.

Knollman is a good official.

Also, I don't see Jones doing anything to be rude, but to be funny. He is one of the coaches in the 8th region that has a really good sense of humor.

It is obviously a coaching chair conspiracy. :sssh:

Last year, while playing there, Coach Jones ended up on the floor because of a defective chair. Perhaps that is why he decided to be 'safe' and bring his own this time.

Coach Jones, is a class act and a good person. Get over it and have a laugh.

That is funny. Hopefully the OC folks got a chuckle out of it.