Everything posted by WarriorMom
-
8th Region
Stone Osborne from Owen County, and Dre Banta, Bradley Foree from Eminence.
-
Top Officials
What about the 4 region? any takes on that
-
Eminence 62 Trimble County 60
I'm so proud of our boys and the future looks bright in Warrior Country!!
-
Eminence/Trimble County Predictions 1/29/10
Yes they did, good job Warrirors!!!! 62-60
-
Gallatin County / Trimble County Predictions 12/5
Gallatin by at least 20!!
-
Gallatin County / Eminence Predictions 12/1
I think it will be a better game then you are expecting!!! GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Who will be attending the Sweet Sixteen this week?
I'm going, can't wait just love high school basketball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancingpa
-
Shelby County 42 Simon Kenton 39
oops I meant the Henry County vs Shelby County!! sorry
-
Shelby County 42 Simon Kenton 39
I look for this game to be very physicial and unfortunately the two best officials in the 8th region won't get to call this one!!!!!!!!!!
-
Officials for the state tourney
Totally disagree with that statement, but everyone is entitled to there on opinion, I guess!!!!!!!!! :lol:
-
Officials for the state tourney
Can't believe either Sean Knollman or Terry Coldiron aren't going from the 8th region. :confused:
-
8th Region Baseball Discussion
Where are you getting your information, and just who was the supposed eighth grade student, Jordan Fairchild, threw a lot of pitches and he was a sophomore! Please be correct when you speak!! Thanks
-
State Tournament Officials
I really hope you are only joking, when you say Sandlin is better than either Coldiron or Knollman. He's not!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
8th Region Baseball Discussion
I don't think that is correct! I was there.
-
8th Region Officials
I totally agree, can't wait to watch these guys in the tournament!!! :banana:
-
8th Region Officials
The reason is he lives in Shelby Co. or so that is what I have been told.
-
8th Region Officials
Must of just got some of the bad ones then!! :lol:
-
8th Region Officials
You all think we have some bad officials, go play/watch a game with 10th and 11th region, now that is BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
-
8th Region Officials
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
8th Region Officials
That is funny!!!!!!!!:laugh:
-
8th Region Officials
I would have to agree with these 3, Knollman and Coldiron both officiated the Class A State Tournment this last week in Richmond!!
-
Shelby Valley 53 Henry County 26
They had a total of 3 points at half, they were 3 for 4 from the line at half so you tell me if they had a good shooting night!!!!!!!!
-
Who's the favorite to win the All "A"?
Give Knollman a break everybody has a bad night!!!
-
Henry County 36 Owen County 35
AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Eminence coach has died
He was 51 and had 2 sons and 2 daughters! He will truly be missed at Eminence, not only at the school but the community. You were truly loved Coach D. R.I.P Coach