Everything posted by Sublime
-
Walton-Verona 2009/2010
could someone please post when walton verona has their next scrimmage and where? Would be very much appreciated.
-
Walton-Verona 2009/2010
Heard Walton had a blue white scrimmage yesterday. Is there any more scriimages scheduled before the regular season starts. If so, can someone let me know. I would like to go see the next one. Thanks.:dancingpa
-
Walton-Verona 2009/2010
Very good observations from a person who apparently knows alittle about basketball.
-
Walton-Verona 2009/2010
The guards were the only thing that kept them in the games they won. If they had to depend on their bigs, it would have been a very long season. Hopefully, with a year under their belt, Burns will have improved. Monday was really coming along, and Cottrell should be ready to go, so it should be a good season coming up. :dancingpa
-
Oldham County 2009/2010
Coach Holland did an excellent job with Henry County. I think he will do the same at Oldham.
-
Gallatin County 2009/2010
Gallatin never surprises me when they have a good season. They are always well coached. He gets the best out of the kids he has. They are lucky to have Coach Jones.
-
Top 10 Players In 8th Region Next Year?
Definitely add Russell to my list. Just couldn't think of his name.
-
Top 10 Players In 8th Region Next Year?
In no particular order, the players to watch in the 8th Shelton Owen Culligan Owen Yager Carroll Ponzer Walton Verona Chambers Simon Kenton Jeffries Henry County Jones Gallatin County Sullivan Walton Verona Sorrell Simon Kenton
-
8th Region 2009-2010 Outlook
What kind of team will Walton be with their new coach at the helm? Any thoughts anyone? Do you think they will be in the mix?
-
Dayton and Walton Perdictions
I predict it will be called off.
-
Carroll County 4 Henry County 3
Congrats to CC. They have a good ball club this year, and Chris Hendrick is a nice young man.:dancingpa
-
Walton Verona 6 Simon Kenton 2
Wow! Who pitched for Walton and who pitched for S.K. Who were the hitters for the Bearcats? Congratulations to WV.
-
Kudos to Henry County HS and the 8th Region!
Henry County is the best place for the 8th region tournament to be held. I love the atmosphere and they do a great job.
-
Simon Kenton 73 Williamstown 69 (OT)
Final
-
Walton Verona 64 Carroll County 60
Ponzer had 28 points in this game. I believe the paper had him for 29 in the Owen game. He is getting hot at the right time. Hopefully he can continue this for the Grant game.:ylsuper:
-
Jeffersontown 84 McCreary Central 71
Watts is a player, for sure.
-
Beechwood 68 Villa Madonna 53
Good job beechies.:dancingpa
-
Walton Verona 64 Gallatin County 60
Wasn't aware that there was a game today? Was this a previously scheduled game, or rescheduled? Are there anymore make up games to be played? Anyone have any recaps of this game?
-
Grant County 53 Owen County 46
Big win for the Braves. Congratulations.
-
Williamstown 75 Walton Verona 48
I have to disagree. They have talent. Now, I admit I haven't seen all their games this year. But, IMO, alot of times they win in spite of the coaching staff. You have your opinion and I have mine. My sentiment is one I have heard on many occasions, and from many people. I think we will have to agree to disagree on this point.
-
NCC @ Bishop Brossart (2/07) Predictions
New Cath by 10.
-
Williamstown 75 Walton Verona 48
All I can say is "Wow". What is up in Walton? Getting beat by 27 points is ridiculous. I know their coaching is sub-par, but really, with the talent they have these kids need to get it together.
-
Owen County 56 Walton Verona 42
Who's job is it to call game stats and such into the paper? I never see anything about Walton in the paper. I don't get to attend all the games, and would like a little recap when I look in the paper. I know for sure that if my child was playing, I would be more than a little upset not to see anything in the paper the next day. Someone is not getting their job done. The kids deserve better, as do the fans who cannot get to every game. Some of us work a different schedule.
-
Owen County 56 Walton Verona 42
Is Owen really 14 points better than Walton? Did anyone play decent for Walton? Glad I didn't make the trip to Carrolton, although the Henry - Gallatin game would have been fun to see.
-
Gallatin County 42 Carroll County 33
Who is playing in the second game?