Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Williamstown 75 Walton Verona 48

Featured Replies

Final.

 

 

Does it this loss by Walton make Grant and SK tied for the #1 seed in the district?

Edited by STRIKE3
edit Title to proper format (Walton-Verona)

Final.

 

 

Does it this loss by Walton make Grant and SK tied for the #1 seed in the district?

 

Grant and SK are tied for the #1 seed. Walton was completely dominated by the Demons and looked like having a chance for the #1 seed was no big deal. They are the #3 seed which may not be bad since they will play Grant or SK on Williamstown's floor. With the parity in this district, having the #1 seed and playing Williamstown on their home floor won't be an advantage.

All I can say is "Wow". What is up in Walton? Getting beat by 27 points is ridiculous. I know their coaching is sub-par, but really, with the talent they have these kids need to get it together.

Nice win Williamstown :thumb:

They had no answer for Vice. W-town did not shoot alot of threes. Good game plan by W-Town.

Great win W-town!!!! Any reason why Philpot did not play?

All I can say is "Wow". What is up in Walton? Getting beat by 27 points is ridiculous. I know their coaching is sub-par, but really, with the talent they have these kids need to get it together.

 

Their coaching staff has done an exceptional job. They have taken a team with no seniors, very little varsity experience and not alot of talent and made them into district contenders. Coach Bennett and his staff should be commended on a job well done.

Their coaching staff has done an exceptional job. They have taken a team with no seniors, very little varsity experience and not alot of talent and made them into district contenders. Coach Bennett and his staff should be commended on a job well done.

 

I have to disagree. They have talent. Now, I admit I haven't seen all their games this year. But, IMO, alot of times they win in spite of the coaching staff. You have your opinion and I have mine. My sentiment is one I have heard on many occasions, and from many people. I think we will have to agree to disagree on this point.

Sounds like the Zero Post Offense struck again. If the shots aren't falling for WV, the Zero Post can make for a long night!

You live and die by the 3 and tonight they died.

You got to be kidding me. To much selfish play, no hustle, to

many 3's, me defense. These things could be controlled by the

coaching staff but is ignored. To bad for these young players,

they are not be taught.

Nice rebound win by the demons.

Nice win Williamstown.

Nice win Williamstown, They had a lot of great unselfish team play tonight. Without show boating behind the 3 line and more board crashing. Granted Walton wasnt playing up to par, But its still a good team that the Demons was able to take off their game and get a big win they should be very proud of :isurrender:this win. Congrats to Coach May youve got your team playing togather after a couple of rough games. I would also like to wish Wes Pillpot the best I hope he gets to feeling better soon.

:ohbrother::ohbrother::ohbrother: How does this happen?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.