Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCC @ Bishop Brossart (2/07) Predictions

Featured Replies

I believe this game will be standing room only. Any predictions?:popcorn:

Have not seen BB but I have seen NCC 2-3times and was not that much excited the way they play. BB by 6 :thumb:

Brossart by 2. Probably a low scoring game. Could even be in the thirties.

Obviously Brossart can play great D. The question is can they stop Pangallo from getting inside the lane where he can create shots.....If so they can win a low scoring affair by 7-10 points.

I'll take NC by 6. I see a big game coming out of Giesler against a decently small Brossart team.

I believe this game will be standing room only. Any predictions?:popcorn:

 

Not tough when you only seat 700............Has Brossart expanded any...it has been years since I saw a game in the gym.

Not tough when you only seat 700............Has Brossart expanded any...it has been years since I saw a game in the gym.

 

I guess they never thought the basketball program would be this successful to build such a small gym, or maybe like most private schools, they just didn't have the money.

Very true building money does not flow much through the private schools......anyway back to the game.......is NCC playing any more consistently on the offensive end? Somebody fill me in on what they are doing at this juncture in the season.

Edited by livinthedream
poor grammar skills

Bring your pillows and snuggies. LOL

 

Two very good teams and this should be a battle but very low scoring.

 

NCC 38

Stangs 35

 

Jake Geisler is the difference in this one.

Is Jake Geisler the interior Geisler or the shooter?

  • Author

Jake is the Center, Matt is the shooter. I believe Brossart will have trouble on the boards. Reiger will have his hands full with J. Geisler. Brossart will have to be hot from 3-land to stay in this game.

If Brossart's lone big man (Reiger) can stay out of foul trouble, I'll take Brossart in a close one. If Reiger is in foul trouble throughout the game, I'll take NCC by 5-10.

Bring your pillows and snuggies. LOL

 

Two very good teams and this should be a battle but very low scoring.

 

NCC 38

Stangs 35

 

Jake Geisler is the difference in this one.

 

I hope it's not that low scoring, Not fun for thr the players or the fans.

Brossart by 5

BB by 4. Should be a great high school basketball game and atmosphere.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.