Everything posted by chickenliver3
-
Russell 63 Boyd County 60
I'm glad to see Russell pulled through to win this close one.
-
Trimble County 60 Williamstown 43
Good win for the Raiders. Well done boys
-
Covington Catholic 43 Covington Holy Cross 39
We'll see what happens in districts.
-
Mason County 89 Fleming County 47
Good thing to see Mason pulled out this tough one. Nice job.:idunno:
-
Ashland 67 Greenup County 64
Scoring?
-
Ashland 67 Greenup County 64
How was the game?
-
Ashland 67 Greenup County 64
Solid win for Ashland.
-
Menifee County 78 Bath County 68
Nice job Menifee.
-
George Rogers Clark 56 Mason County 55
What was the call?
-
George Rogers Clark 56 Mason County 55
What's Mason's record this year?
-
George Rogers Clark 56 Mason County 55
Congratulations to GRC.
-
Holmes @ Boone County Predictions (2/10)
I'll take the Bulldogs by 13.
-
Holmes 77 Highlands 68
99.99% of the refs are graduates of a local high school. Do you think that they shouldn't be able to do games that involve their "high school's rivals" ? If so then we better get our refs from another state. We couldn't get them from Ohio or Indiana because Northern Kentucky schools play some of these teams. I don't see where her being from HC needed to be mentioned. If you thought she did a bad job just say so. I think her being from HC would probally make her bias for Holmes not against them if she did have a bias which I don't think she does.
-
Walton-Verona 71 Grant County 70
Nice job Walton
-
Lincoln County 70 McCreary Central 54
Well done Lincoln
-
Holmes 69 Dixie Heights 46
I have seen the Tarheels play many times, and I, personally, believe McClendon could definately take Hatton one-on-one. McClendon from what I remember has a height advantage and a speed advantage. Hatton can definately shoot better from outside, but how much does that matter one-on-one.
-
Holmes 69 Dixie Heights 46
Congratulations to the Bulldogs for yet another victory. We'll see how they do coming up against Highlands.
-
Danville 67 Garrard County 64
:thumb:
-
Campbell County 78 Saint Patrick 36
Impressive
-
Elliott County @ Raceland 2/6
I'll take Elliot in a gripping victory by 27.
-
Cov Cath @ Scott (2/14)
I'll take Scott by 15. Look for a big game out of Smith.
-
Boone County 50 Ryle 30
Congratulations to Boone. Now they'll have to play the winner of a nail-biter of a game between Heritage and Cooper. I can't wait to attend.
-
Lincoln County 70 McCreary Central 54
Good job by Lincoln. Great game for Spurlin
-
Scott County 76 Franklin County 68
Congratulations Scott County. Well done.
-
Covington Holy Cross @ Covington Catholic (2/6)
They may have more athletecism than last year, but have you considered the amount of technicals Holmes has gotten this year in the absence of last year's leader Henderson?