Boone County 50 Ryle 30

I was very disappointed watching Ryle tonight. If you hold a team to 50 points there's no way you should loose by 20. This was the first time I've seen them play this year and what I saw is not what I expected. Boone didn't play real well either but they got the job done. Congrats to the Rebels.

I have kept quiet long enough! 30 points, in a Varsity basketball game?! There is no reason this should happen. Especially in a school filled with athletes like Ryle. It isn't like Boone tries to slow down the tempo either. Last night, I was a little embarrassed for the players. It seems like they are forced to slow their game down. I wish Ryle had a more uptempo game and would take it to their opponents a little. Hopefully they'll make it out of the districts this year.

This is a stunning score. I've seen Ryle play this year, and for them to score just 30 points against anyone surprises me...I know Boone is good, but I didn't they could - or should be able to - hold Ryle to 30 points.

I thought Ryle could be a dark horse candidate in the 9th if Holmes should stumble, but now I wonder...