Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LoveTheGame33

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LoveTheGame33

  1. Corey Farris was the first I noticed in the area, even though he gave up basketball his senior year..
  2. The selection to theses events have nothing to do with your "High School" team. It's the individual that they're looking at. Zeke deserves to be where he is at regardles of Dixie's record or how he looked with them on Friday nights. These guys saw Zeke compete with some top notch receivers, evaluated his potential and gave him the honor to play in this game. Good luck Zeke and enjoy the ride!
  3. Anyone have stats on the winning team?
  4. Getting them angry before the game is just going to make it worse for them once they realize they are just simply outmatched. It's nice for every kid to believe in himself, but Trinity as a team is way too much.
  5. The topic was NKY history, not division 1. Every walk-on entering the next level of football has the "opportunity" to be just as great as a scholarship kid.
  6. I'm with you on what could have been with Schwartz at qb last year. No matter how good of a qb the Rebels have, their scheme will always seem to be a dominant run game and maybe a pass here and there. They may win some games with it, but never make it to the "BIG" dance, unless another Alexander/Farris type back with a huge line shows up.
  7. I agree Nick West is up there. A great quarterback without the receiving corp that some of the mentioned qb's had.
  8. Hilarious reply. I'm just saying give the Rebels coaching staff the "good job" comment they deserve. They coached to win and that's what happened. I don't know what your issues are with Boone and I really don't care. I never pointed you out in my comment so maybe you should stop pointing the finger at yourself buddy. We don't always agree with calls by coaches, but when they make the calls that get the "W", there's nothing to say but good job coaches no matter what school they're from. Please drop the anger and be a friendly Bluegrass supporter.
  9. Nice to see Boone using players the way they should be used. That's what wins games! I know last years team could have been in the same position this team is if that was done. For someone to question a win this far into the playoffs simply has some" old-disgruntled" feelings about the Rebels program. Do what you have to do to win Rebels! Good job and Good Luck!
  10. Still 7-0 at half, Boone
  11. And you're a scout for which division I program? Like him or not Pike has proven to be DI talent at QB.
  12. Now, that's a very understandable reason for not starting. I hope Travis gets back to 100% strength by start of the second quarter .
  13. This whole play no play game is silly. Travis is a talented football player that can play all four quarters if you let him. I'm not sure what's going on at Ryle,but if I go to see the Raiders play, I'm there to watch Travis go to work right from the start like I know he can. Colerain is going to be a tough opponent and saving Travis for the last 3 quarters won't make a difference. If it's a discipline thing again, then Warner needs to put a bigger foot down. JMO.
  14. Ryle looked like a one man show with Elliot being able to run with ease on most of his carries and receptions. His hard work has truly paid off and I hope the younger kids in the youth programs take note. Ryle's QB took a hard hit late in the 4th quarter and left the game on wobbly legs. Hope the kid is ok.
  15. You hit the nail on the head with the Hemple statement. Ryle will miss him and a few others this year and will be challenged. I don't see them being as good as last years team without that quarterback's run/pass threat.
  16. Were did the King boys end up?
  17. 3 or 4 of the West players had to play for the East because they only had 3 players.
  18. Hmmmmm........How can I get Jake Thelen back for one more year?
  19. You're right Clyde. A majority of Div I schools frown on their signees playing in these ALLSTAR games. If Pat and Zeke are not on campus already at that time, I'm pretty sure they'll be told to sit that one out.
  20. Congrats to Jordan and his family, great people!
  21. Chris Fookes from BCHS is playing for the West as well, heard the game is June 9th at Simon Kenton, is that correct? Not sure if D'Vontae Bradley is playing or not. Trevan Brown is not playing, Miami coaches said, "no go".
  22. You must be confusing Jake Thelen with Jake Geisler. I'm pretty sure Thelen was not on the CCH football team.
  23. Thank you paNDA, your wonderful shots have once again proven that people can often get carried away with what they see.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.