Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 61 Dixie 13

Featured Replies

All I can say is wow.. Dixie is horrible..No excuse for a team to be that bad..I heard Towles had 407yds passing in 2.5 quartrers of football...

  • Replies 190
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UK got a good one in Towles. I know he has more talent surrounding him but no question who I'd take to lead my team. Pike's appeal is his size and athleticism but I don't think his athleticism is anything that's going to make Auburn folk think Cam Newton.

  • Author

If I was Towles I might rethink the Ky thing..They look worst than Dixie..lol

I can see 65 to 21.

 

Guru called for a 65-21 score. Not a bad effort, however, he did not make clear who he thought was going to win, so he gets no credit whatsoever.

Pike is not a top division 1 college qb, plain and simple.

  • Author
Pike is not a top division 1 college qb, plain and simple.

 

To his defense he had no time to throw at all...

What are some reasons that Dixie would be so consistently bad year in and year out on the defensive side of the ball? I am guessing they've given up an average of close to 30 points a game over the past few years minimum. Surely they have enough athletes to be more effective defensively than what they show.

To his defense he had no time to throw at all...

 

True, I'll give him that. But still the throws he makes in tough situations that go for int's are the one's he needs to throw away. I thought he would've learned after last years nc game.

If Pike plays on Highlands he would succeed just as much as Towels does. He doesn't have time to throw nor receivers to catch minus Cohorn.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Guru called for a 65-21 score. Not a bad effort, however, he did not make clear who he thought was going to win, so he gets no credit whatsoever.

 

It is lonely at the top coop... :D

  • Author
If Pike plays on highlands he would succeed just as much as towels does. He doesnt have time to throw nor receivers to catch minus Cohorn.

 

I think the Justice kid is a player.. He played a good football game..

Not sure Pike would've been a QB at Highlands. I know Dale wouldn't have put up with his attitude.

I feel sorry for Dixie, they have as much talent as anyone around but they are very poorly coached. If Dale Mueller was at Dixie they'd be a state championship team. Towles not only appeared to be the better passer but he also looks faster than Pike while running. Towles will end up with a much better offer than KY IMO.

If Pike plays on highlands he would succeed just as much as towels does. He doesnt have time to throw nor receivers to catch minus Cohorn.

 

Still think pike is overated, really don't think he will play much in the SEC. Cohorn has decent hands but slow feet.

If Dale Mueller was at Dixie they'd be a state championship team.

 

Uh, no. But they'd be a better team year in and year out and no one would be talking about them being out of shape.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.